Google may soon launch a Workshop to make a custom Nexus cases and live wallpapers
1. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3029; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
I have to give credit where it is due.
Google is absolutely masterful when it comes to coming up with enticing methods to get people to give them more data about themselves, their psyche, their favorite places, other people's favorite places, etc.
3. promise7 (Posts: 413; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
I think it'd be more interesting if the next Nexus smartphone had a removable back and customers can use this new system to customize the cover instead of placing a thick case over the phone.
5. alila2 (Posts: 118; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
or give us the option where the front color of the phone matches the back of it.
4. hafini_27 (Posts: 247; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
This is awesome. Looking forward to the next Nexus.
6. javy108 (Posts: 161; Member since: 27 Jul 2014)
I think that Nexus issue is having no SD card, with SD card this device would be really AMAZING !