Google Now update brings "more beautiful search results"
4. JC557 (Posts: 1182; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
How about instead of making things so aesthetically pleasing why not focus on improving your search results. I'm getting more irrelevant results each passing week and more ads that aren't even related to what I'm looking for.
7. bucky (Posts: 1604; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Absolutely agree with you. I have used adblock so long that I forget there are commercials on YouTube videos
9. JC557 (Posts: 1182; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Gotta install that on my phone now? jeez.
Plus it doesn't address the faulty results that are practically irrelevant. Even using modifiers like quotations and the little side option in the search on desktop don't work well.
5. davenycept (Posts: 187; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Keep improving and expanding with these updates thanks
8. aditya.k (Posts: 489; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
Hmm why US only? I mean even when you say 'Okay, Google' you say 'Google', so it should activate it anyway right? :D