Google Now comes to a ton of ARMv7 handsets in an easily flashed zip
2. Savage (unregistered)
I wonder if Google will make this available as an app on the Play Store. Because all their apps are already there for updates.
4. qbeezy (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 May 2012)
Probably not since most of google now is embedded with in the jelly bean framework. Its not just a simple apk install.
9. Savage (unregistered)
Owww, Bollocks! >.
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i literally just finished this before you guys posted the article. xD
i've got it working flawlessly on my Razr and i used the Touch enabled CWM recovery to get it which is weird btw, it works great but it's weird to touch things in recovery.
this is really fun to use i've got to say. do get this. i'll post Razr related links.
le root method:http://www.droidforums.net/for
le cwm method:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?
and of course the source link with the Google Now.zips. enjoy! this just took me 10-15 minutes to do but i was already rooted so project 20 minutes of your time to be put into this and do make a back up with CWM before you flash any Google Now.zips. please? you'll save yourself a lot of trouble.
5. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Cool I just need to find the CWM method for my DROID 4
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
if it worked on mine it should work on yours being that the build numbers are exactly identical. o:
but you know...with different model numbers. i don't see why it wouldn't work.
7. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
I used the RAZR file and it worked like a charm! Finally I can show my friends with iPhones why Google Now kicks ass.
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, i can't wait to unleash this on my iPhone owning friends also. xD
11. robocopvn (Posts: 404; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
flashed it on my HP touchpad CM9. Seems to not recognize my voice :(( .. huh I dont think my english is that bad :(
but when it recognize, it's amazing :d
12. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Flashed it right away when i got home. THIS IS GREAT!
14. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'm going to have to do this for my Xyboard 8.2 later. i'm already addicted. o:
15. robocopvn (Posts: 404; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
I have problem activate the microphone. Sometime it works, sometim it stucks with the innitialzing .... then stuck for awhile. Does anyone know how to fix this ?