Galaxy Note II to launch in a week in Europe
- Germany: September 27
- Italy: September 28
- France: October 1-2
- United Kingdom: October 1-2
- Netherlands: October 1-2
As Note fans probably remember, the gigantic smartphone isn't expected to arrive at the U.S. until the end of October, which would be about a month later. Who do you think is to blame, the carriers or Samsung itself, for not coordinating its launches properly?
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3981; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Hey it's better than the way they launched the Samsung Galaxy S II. The U.S. had to wait about half a year to get it. The Samsung Galaxy Note II will launch in the U.S. about 4 weeks later. It's really not that bad.
Also it gives us some extra time to save some money for the phone. lol
3. Maddy (Posts: 31; Member since: 13 Sep 2012)
Hey phone arena please remove those annoying live ads from your site...
4. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Well they have put it in palce so that one can practise TURN by TURN Navigation without the aid of Apple Maps ... i have to struggle everytime to avoid those cr@p rollovers :-|
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5478; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
phonearena.com is just making money.
5. Ragnarockd (Posts: 47; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Good to see note 2 just on time.
Do you think an android fan would get the same reception when buying the first android device as did with iphone 5?
7. kevin.dima (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Notice that the source of the article is incorrect, here is the source of the article where the news is reported for Italy and that obviously concerns the whole of Europe:http://android.caotic.it/2012/
We hope to be named because the news was the result of a great job!
All the best,
The staff of Caotic.it
9. joshhud (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
So the SamsunUSA site says mid-November for Galaxy Note 2 and already pre-orders for US Cellular
14. KingNote (Posts: 15; Member since: 25 Jul 2012)
That is to long a wait... Sighs, I can't wait...