Foxconn reports record monthly, quarterly and annual revenue
The strong shipments also led to record quarterly non-consolidated revenue in the fourth quarter of NT$988.379 billion ($33.9 billion USD). And for the entire year, Foxconn set yet another record with 2012 non-consolidated revenue tipping the scale at NT$3.22 trillion ($110 billion USD). That is a 16.09% increase over 2011.
1. Topcat488 (Posts: 1312; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Well that was just the warm-ups... Get ready for 2 iphones a year & some cheaper ones too... Can you keep-up!!! 18-hours a day, 6 days a week... Fox-Gone.
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
some how i think they.... WANT TO work now :)
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3267; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I'm wondering why people would want to work such long hour in there...and the wages not as attractive.
Joblessness might have driven them there but i think Foxconn is somehow taking advantage of it...
4. Whateverman (Posts: 3237; Member since: 17 May 2009)
BIG TIME!!! These people are forced to work those insane hours because there isn't much else.
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
things have gotten better........where have you guys been as of late??
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3267; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Was here, read the article...but i really doubt it.
When you really need money, a little bit of a raise will make you smile...and when you see that smile, you would think it's all fine. It's hard to break habits
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
maybe a little leaven will leaven the whole lump!
you gotta think that maybe they thought NOTHING would ever change.......in any way!
So a little step forward to us may be a GIANT leap to them :)
either way, it gives you hope you never thought you would have....
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3267; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Well, will have to see. A year from now and we'll see how the improvement went.
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 16930; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Would u work there, if u were in a bad situation
12. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
YES, WE WILL SEE!
16. roscuthiii (Posts: 1949; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Basically, when they got you in thumb screws, it feels so much better when they release the pressure just a lil' bit that you actually feel relieved... even though they still got you in the thumb screws.
5. Peter98 (Posts: 119; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
There are really crazy with theses working conditions. Somehow like "abuse" workers lol.
13. jibraihimi (Posts: 719; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
They are minting so much money and then also paying their workers so less...........