Flappy Bird already generating $50k per day in ad revenue
1. downphoenix (Posts: 2758; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
lmao. It is only popular because of Pewdiepie managing to cover it. Virtually nobody had heard of it before then. He has about 8 digits worth of subs, plenty of people to start the bandwagon.
16. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1639; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Reddit. Not sure if it's because of pdp.
17. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
It's been at the top of the download charts for over a month. PDP just did his video one week ago. Your story doesn't check out.
2. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
The most overrated game.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9840; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Looks like someone can't get passed five pipes lol.
5. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Worse, my best score was actual 3 before I uninstalled it. Horrible game. lol
14. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Somebody give this guy a medal.
6. Sauce (unregistered)
What do you mean thinking about his next game? He already has about 4 or 5 out in the Apple App Store. This isnt a big deal but cmon, if you can't get your facts straight over a silly game artical, what else do you misconcept and deceive this community about, especially bigger and better articals..
7. Fuego84 (Posts: 312; Member since: 13 May 2012)
My best score is 81. I think more stats should be added like number of tries and how many medals acquired and more stuff.
9. GeekMovement (Posts: 1938; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Couldn't get past 1 so I deleted it ): lol