First images of the HTC Runnymede leak out
1. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Another laggi phone!!! Fix the OS first, i now like android,but still think its in BETA, (force close)
2. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
if you want a beta os, get WP7. WP7 is almost alpha if you ask me.
5. Schmao (Posts: 302; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
Alpha would suggest random reboots and crashes. Beta says it's not ready for public use due to errors. Wp7 is beyond that. Stick to your beloved Bada OS.
3. bob223 (unregistered)
can't believe the specs on these, i would think that even the average consumer would want a higher end phone than this anymore. while i enjoy the phone being offered in something other than black, i think its a big fail
6. Schmao (Posts: 302; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
The average customer doesn't know what pixel density is. Neither do they care about specs in general. The average customer focuses on what is actually important: performance.
4. remixfa (Posts: 14223; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
4.7 inch phone with a single core processor!?!?! ugh, pass. If imma put a monster in my pocket, it better be a monster, not a midget in an ogre suit.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6797; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This one better comes to AT&T cause I really need to get rid of my Atrix every other hardware that comes out beats my Atrix and it already feels old.