Fired Apple keynote executive producer sues, claims Steve Jobs promised him a lifetime job
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Another dissapointment you made Apple :(
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3880; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Wow Steve Jobs being ruthless & not keeping his word, I would have NEVER thought that. lol
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
And he failed to destroy android which he promised to lolol :)
9. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3880; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
lol That is so funny, I almost fell out of my chair when I read that. LMAO!!! :-)
10. MeoCao (unregistered)
SJ even promised Google a "lifetime" icon on the iPhone for ditching Android, lolol.
16. Dj21o (Posts: 437; Member since: 19 May 2011)
He should go be a keynote speaker for Google. Apple is going to get theirs, just wait.
26. POLICE (banned) (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
But he couldn't. He got destroyed himself.
The eye's of truth is always watching you!
31. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
and he had to see how Android is great and better! :)
18. JonGarrett (Posts: 29; Member since: 06 Aug 2011)
what's crazier than apple being sued by apple., lol.
27. downphoenix (Posts: 2294; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Well considering Jobs has been dead for almost a year... I think he is blameless here.
5. MeoCao (unregistered)
Hmm, I think this guy does not want to work with SJ right now.
6. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
I just want to say one thing...
Is anyone’s job really guaranteed for life? I think it’s a bit naive to think it is.
8. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Yeah that sound so stupid that he could easily believe such things
12. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3880; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Especially in the economy this whole WORLD is in. Yeah I agree 100% with you.
25. PAPINYC (Posts: 2237; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
iCan't believe it but, iAgree with you. What a moron that guy is; just another one of those unhappy queens that worked at Apple.
29. smarter_than_you (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
yes, it does happen and usually only the CEO of a company can offer it. (because most companies have 'at will' employement) If he can prove that verbal agreement was met he could win this one. Good luck to him.
33. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
I dont think a verbal commitment would hold up in court. There is only one way this guy can win his case and thats if her has this agreement in writing and signed.
7. p0rkguy (Posts: 683; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
It's just Apple being greedy again. They're cutting off executives from their stocks.
This guy basically made the 4S because without him, Siri wouldn't have been done and without Siri, 4S would've just been 4.
Whether or not he's the guy behind the horsesh*t Steve Jobs says while on his keynotes is a different story though.
14. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
SJ in 2006 promised me blowjobs if he sells mor than 10 million phones in some year
15. khmer (Posts: 93; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Steve Jobs lifetime not Mr. Goodrich job lifetime.
17. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
I have the feeling that in a few years apple is going to go back to its uncapable, useless self, just like it was before SJ returned in 2000...
19. Fuego84 (Posts: 264; Member since: 13 May 2012)
Okay step 1 checked: Apple sues Apple.
step 2: Apple bans Apple products
step 3: Apple destroys it's self in a thermonuclear accident.
20. POLICE (banned) (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
He was a looser, is there, or can't u find a another job, relying on Steve.
If your talented, educated lots of jobs available, have some self-respect and toss him.
22. shuaibhere (Posts: 1301; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
He never use to keep up his promise.....
He said apple will never make a phone they did it..same case with ipad mini.....
He said great artist will steal....and he accused android for same thing(actually android din do it).....
23. Jay_F (Posts: 236; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Verbal agreements with no witnesses when the grantor is deceased should hold up very well in court.
24. gallitolimitededition (banned) (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
this guy is just playing victim I know someone in the Android world is reading his resume right about now..
28. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
this case needs a judge with a sense of humor......
30. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6255; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
WHo ever fire him is such a idiot and a dumb a$$