Demand for BlackBerry 10 strong... in Canada
2. ckoch125 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I think RIM is going to surprise a lot of people and I know that even though they have been losing subscribers, most would be willing to come back for bb10. I think RIM will become a solid #3 OS, maybe not as strong as they were before android and IOS passed them but strong enough for what they want.
3. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 569; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
I would have given BB10 a chance but I couldn't wait any longer and went with Windows Phone. I wish them well though.
4. IamTheGodfatherofCell (Posts: 33; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I agree with Ninetysix...too little too late
6. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
My lil sis is probably one of those on the reservation list.
7. Kan_wha (Posts: 88; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
BBs are cheap and they have BBM, that's about it.
8. Ghostrider30 (Posts: 6; Member since: 14 Nov 2012)
Definitely willing to come back to BB here in the US. Switched only due to my employers lack of support. Excited about the release coming soon and wishing RIM best of luck!
9. iGREGG (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
its funny as hell how that said "....... in Canada"
10. steelicon (Posts: 316; Member since: 02 Apr 2011)
Winning the war of ecosystems one battle at a time! :)