CyanogenMod founder leaves Samsung, has mixed feelings about Galaxy S 4
1. ebubekir26 (Posts: 319; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
still waiting for the Note III
agree or not you know it's going to beat EVERY device.
(truth dislikes over 3,,,,2,,,,1.)
3. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3725; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Most definitely agree. That will be my next purchase.
15. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Me too as well. Based on what has been released to date and the expectation the iP5S will be a warmed-over iP5, the Note III is shaping up to be the killer handset for 2013.
There was a lot of potential (Sony Z, HTC One come to mind), but execution kind of left them hanging.
22. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
5 thumbs up for u?? that has to be the most thumbs up u have ever gotten for one of ur comments on here.....gotta be a personal best lol....
24. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
You will agree for iNOTE3 which apple will make in 2020 :)
49. lyndon420 (Posts: 4443; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I always look forward to your posts Mxyz. Always so informative and insightful.
58. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Mxyzptlk what phones do you use and you've used befor?
59. ZeroCide (Posts: 777; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
Noone really cares what you agree or disagree
71. tedkord (Posts: 11880; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Hey everyone. The mischievous imp from the 5th dimension disagrees with someone saying something positive about a non-Apple product. SHOCKING!
9. BiN4RY (Posts: 83; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Because Galaxy Note 3 is TOTALLY relevant to this news article
11. Feanor (Posts: 723; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Thumbs down for the completely irrelevant comment. Do you people read at least the article title before you comment?
17. ebubekir26 (Posts: 319; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
irrevelant ? wait -_-
did YOU read the article ,, the article is about Samsung, and also about the S4 beeing dissapointing, so I wrote something about The Note III, how stupid that people follow the likes and dislikes they don't even know who's right,..
people hate Samsung because of the design but it's not that bad at all
26. Feanor (Posts: 723; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
The article is about an ex-Samsung employee and his opinion about the S4 and Samsung software, not about everything Samsung... the article also mentions the word 'IR blaster'; shall I start talking about my TV remote control?
25. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
i really dont understand where the hell is disappointment in his comments? he only said that about touchwiz which everybody says and as a matter of fact everybody, somewhere in their heart, love touchwiz! i love touchwiz, no matter anybody dislike my comment! touchwiz is the only manufacturer launcher which can do double than almost all of the other manufacturer's launchers! u can not get the greatness of S-Pen with out touchwiz! u can not get the sweetness of using S3 or S4 without touchwiz!
i am a power user, i love my smartphone to be very powerful, hardware wise, and very very intuitive and with loads of everything of my choice and its the sammy's devices that have both Most Powerful hardware and Touchwiz! if that was not the case, S3 would have not sold more than 50 million units worldwide, and sammy would not have been the biggest mobile manufacturer of the world! Period!!!
46. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
yahh, its getting really sad to know that the hate evolves too much... lets just be thankful that samsung has created s2, s3 and note devices that pushed the hardware and software limits and make the competition hot and there you go, your favor8 devices now from any manufacturers are trying the same and give the best devices around..
34. archangel9 (Posts: 233; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
Ditto here.Reason why I love my Note 2 even more
38. jroc74 (Posts: 6013; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Since I dont look for a phone that beats EVERY other device....I cant agree.
I look for a phone that handles MY wants n needs the best, not what it can do better than another phone.
42. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
The haters just need to learn to accept it, the Exynos 5 in the international version is going to destroy every phone till the Tegra 4i and snapdragon 800 are out.
47. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Even the S800 will be on par with if it was Exynos A15 QC
2. jphillips63 (Posts: 221; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I hope he jumps to Motorola and work with the new upcoming phones for the future. If not well wishes for you sir
5. Kreft (Posts: 84; Member since: 27 Dec 2012)
The S4 would be a nice phone with stock Android. If a good working build comes out I'd maybe consider the phone. Touchwiz is horrible.
27. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Touchwiz is no where near horrible. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many recognized devs/senior members supporting it on XDA. In fact, many AOSP GSIII users have returned to the stock firmware(via custom builds) after the Premium Suite update. Most GNOTE II users are also sticking to the official firmware. AOSP looks good and has a coherent interface(holo UI) but you get only the basics.(No pop-up features/smart features, no multi-window, basic camera interface with poor options, no S-pen support etc..)
43. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Touchwiz used to suck, atleast its not like sense where it coats android in a thick layer of crap most people don't want.
48. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Sense5 is Ram and CPU hog: takes up to much power and resources....!
57. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
People who thumbed me down should download an app called System Panel, there it will show you that Sense takes up 90MB of RAM and the CPU idels thresholds at 65%, but that's on the Htc OneX+ don't know about sense 5! Surely it has blink feed which will take up 100MB of RAM to!
68. heyhi (Posts: 131; Member since: 19 Feb 2013)
i dont now about the power, what i know is that Sense 5 looks cartoonish.
56. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Touchwiz on Gingerbread, two years ago..