CyanogenMod-based OnePlus Tab coming soon?
@evleaks just posted a screenshot that shows an alpha version of OnePlus’ official website, which contains a section dedicated to a mysterious “OnePlus Tab.” While there are absolutely no details on what this OnePlus tablet is supposed to offer, we’re thinking that the China-based company doesn’t want to make a new product that’ll stray too much form what the One smartphone is. So we’re expecting the OnePlus Tab to be a high-end, affordable tablet that runs CyanogenMod. Sure enough, such a tablet might not exist at all - but we’ll probably find out soon if it does.
Announced in April as a “flagship killer”, the OnePlus One smartphone can be ordered only with an invite - and that’s a deal breaker for a lot of potential customers. We’re hoping OnePlus will use a different strategy when (and if) it launches a tablet.
Would you be interested in getting a tablet made by OnePlus?
1. Busyboy (unregistered)
They should focus on getting the smartphone available, not more trolling to potential customers..
2. Emmanuelz (Posts: 81; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
Whats the point you cant even get a hold on their phone with that stupid invite strategy.
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
More trololo coming soon from OnePlus ?
4. fzacek (Posts: 2412; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
I don't even care anymore. OnePlus is dead to me. They're just not serious or devoted enough...
5. UglyFrank (Posts: 894; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
New oneplus nevertab one, you will never get it
6. dd989 (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Jun 2014)
who cares, with the way they have handled the oneplus one, you will get very littlle interest
7. PK1983 (Posts: 215; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
One+ needs to get their stuff together before I would consider purchasing anything from them.
8. Killertech2099 (Posts: 148; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Give people their phones first then worry about making a tab
9. GreekGeek (Posts: 909; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
Oh ...the Audacity to release a tablet after the O+O fiasco, this company has gone nuts
10. Yummy (Posts: 117; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I got a Oneplus one invite and ordered it two days ago.
11. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 470; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
Will I be able to get it upon release (or should I say "release"?) No? Then I'll skip it, thanks.
12. p51d007 (Posts: 114; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)
LMAO...can't even release a phone, and here they are thinking about a tablet?
Well, I guess they can announce it now, so it can be in stores for Christmas...
Christmas of TWENTY FIFTEEN!
13. Totse2k15 (Posts: 332; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
"Would you be interested in getting a tablet made by OnePlus?"
Nah. Give me a Tab S 8.4/10.5 instead.
14. realjjj (Posts: 240; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
They haven't even made a phone yet, so far it's vaporware to buiild a brand onthe cheap.
OPPO doesn't even have a tablet yet and since OPO seems to just take an OPPO and slightly modify it ,we would need for OPPO to have a tablet first, before OPO can make a pretend product.
15. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Not a single f was given on announcement
16. mdroid (Posts: 46; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
no thanks, no more frrekin invitation again.