Conan takes a jab at Siri
2. bossmt_2 (Posts: 443; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
I wouldn't really call it taking a jab at Siri, just commenting on the maturity level a lot of American's have. I mean my friend on the first day he had 4s asked Siri how to hide a dead body.
6. tichtech (Posts: 13; Member since: 09 Jul 2011)
Americans, not American's.
Not really taking a jab at your grammar, just commenting on the knowledge level of the apostrophe that bossmt_2 has.
- GrAmMaR King
10. shimmyx20 (Posts: 280; Member since: 03 Mar 2009)
From what I remember, it says something about looking for the nearest quarry or ditch. If you Google it, you'll find some videos. I'm at work, so I can't link one myself.
3. Synack (Posts: 672; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
I asked iris if she was single.
She replied: "Wouldn't you like to know?"
4. c.hack (Posts: 534; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
Who cares what Conan says on the subject. Since when is he an expert on tech or smartphones? Just another overpaid celebrity.
12. tigermcm (Posts: 829; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
for someone that graduated magna cum laude from Harvard how is he over paid?
5. jldleo (Posts: 37; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
Conan hit it out the park on this one. Its more or less an app that will only be as fun as the next stupid question you ask it..
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7030; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Gotta love Conan. I wonder if Ellen is going to do the same thing
13. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
As funny as this is it unfortunately tells a frustrating future where all teenagers who are apples primary user base talking continually in public to siri with more and more stupid and irrelevant questions. Expect to hear siri answer the question "Do my friends think im cool" a couple of million times in public spaces