Bryan Cranston leaves the meth empire for the Apple empire in iPad Air ad
1. nexusdude (Posts: 151; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
So Apple showed us that there's a under 1 dollar iPad alternative.
18. nexusdude (Posts: 151; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
Not troll, just a joke you seem to be taking quite personal.
In fact, the iPad mini 2 is catching my eye already.
23. kozza3 (Posts: 661; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Apple has been really weird lately. First they include 64bit on the iPhone 5s for no apparent reason. Then they come out with Touch ID as some kind of secure password alternative but fail to include it on their new iPads... and then they name their flagship tablet after the "Air"... why would they do that without a "Pro" version??? IDK its morning for me :( i need some caffeine :P
29. GeekyGene (Posts: 88; Member since: 25 Aug 2013)
"First they include 64bit on the iPhone 5s for no apparent reason."
....... *eye roll*
ARMv8 is 64bit. That's one reason.
"and then they name their flagship tablet after the "Air"... why would they do that without a "Pro" "
Seems like a 'Pro' is on the cards for next year. That's why the naming is intriguing -it's taking on the naming of their notebooks.
4. Sauce (unregistered)
Love this ad. Apple has always been the exalted king of marketing.
17. grapeseed87 (Posts: 123; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
Um, yeah no. Just Switch ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
21. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
Good God bro, how much does Apple pay you a day?
26. DaHarder (Posts: 175; Member since: 10 Oct 2009)
He's just been eating way too much of that Apple 'Sauce'. :-)
27. Sauce (unregistered)
Lmao this made me laugh. I didnt think of it that way. Just have always been using my gamer tag as a username for websites. Funny though :)
5. Sainiwinchester (Posts: 3; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
REMEMBER...MY..NAME....Bitch./..// ipad //.in this cas .
22. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
If it had apple logo on it and Apple advertised that the Pencil was indeed a better product than the iPad Sauce and Darkkjeddi most definitely would.
28. Sauce (unregistered)
You haven't heard? They sell all that stuff man, even your favorite company has smart pencils and pens. Just go to pen island dot com :)
12. vishu9 (Posts: 252; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
Nooooo!!!!! Can't bear Bryan being taken over by the Apple camp.. Google should rope in Jesse for Nexus 10 (2013) or Better Call Saul! :D
15. bucky (Posts: 2160; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Don't worry, Samsung will probably hire him for a commercial now too
20. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
The iPad is a great tablet but the 4x5 icon grid needs to go. It works great on a phone but on a tablet it's just wasted space.
24. vaibhavaggarwal (Posts: 44; Member since: 05 Jul 2013)
damn! didn't realize it was walter when i watched it the first time.