BlackBerry to bring reality show to U.K. television
source: MarketingMagazine via Crackberry
4. dcgore posted on 21 Jun 2012, 11:25 0
and all the people featured in the show are RIM executives...
5. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 21 Jun 2012, 11:32 0
So RIM decides that it can no longer compete in the cell phone market, so they now try to go into entertainment? All I can see is another major fail.
6. vqc61 posted on 21 Jun 2012, 11:39 0
BlackBerry is very popular in the UK because some carriers offer BIS for £5 a month. Wish we have the same deal in the US.
7. RapidCat posted on 21 Jun 2012, 12:45 0
£5 to expensive, in indonesia u can get 3 months for £4
8. InspectorGadget80 posted on 21 Jun 2012, 20:15 0
So RIM is going to show how badly their company sucks on TV just like all those other dumb a$$ reality shows?