BlackBerry to bring reality show to U.K. television
source: MarketingMagazine via Crackberry
2. kindlefireowner (Posts: 334; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
How many ways can you film a falling knife?
3. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
How exciting... another random reality show... zzzz
4. dcgore (Posts: 201; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
and all the people featured in the show are RIM executives...
5. e.wvu (unregistered)
So RIM decides that it can no longer compete in the cell phone market, so they now try to go into entertainment? All I can see is another major fail.
6. vqc61 (Posts: 15; Member since: 16 May 2012)
BlackBerry is very popular in the UK because some carriers offer BIS for £5 a month. Wish we have the same deal in the US.
7. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
£5 to expensive, in indonesia u can get 3 months for £4
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6146; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
So RIM is going to show how badly their company sucks on TV just like all those other dumb a$$ reality shows?
9. mercorp (Posts: 967; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
use the $ to improve bb10!