Best Buy brings back the $200 iPad trade-in deal
1. Bootutu (Posts: 155; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
While you are there, check out the new Nexus 7, excellent value for money......
9. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 271; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Yeah, but you'll hate going from a 10 inch to a 7 inch screen.
2. amiaq (Posts: 314; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
yeah trade that nasty pad with Nexus 7 (2013)!
3. Tazer2365 (Posts: 42; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
iPad= Best experience on a tablet. 375,00 apps optimized for 9.7 or 7.9 inch canvas.
4. Bootutu (Posts: 155; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
iPad=Overpriced tin can, Android tablets can do so much better with higher resolution displays and advanced dynamic OS, coupled with better Hardware. The Play Store has 1 million apps for you to enjoy and they scale very well with tablets too.
7. belovedson (Posts: 821; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
honestly i can say that the ipad shiets on the android for tablet devices
android phone shiets on iphones
8. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 229; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Best Buy is getting desperate trying to sell their iPads smh
10. fanboy1974 (Posts: 942; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
They got so many because people are:
A. Waiting for the next model.
B. The market is over saturated with a bunch of them.
C. People want a cheaper tablet like the Nexus.
11. networkdood (Posts: 5237; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
There are tablet only apps on the play store. Get yourself a Nexus tablet. Renting textbooks is on the way for Android. Everyday hundreds of more apps are optimized for tablet. Save a few hundred dollars, too.