Bad news, Canada. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 has been delayed
1. Galen20K posted on 21 Jul 2011, 18:11 1 0
I have mine! oh wait, I live in the United States...
2. alecgale posted on 21 Jul 2011, 18:16 1 0
That is what they get for getting our Galaxy SIIs
3. Stuntman (unregistered) posted on 21 Jul 2011, 18:23 0 0
This is old news. I heard last week that it was being delayed until August.
The speculation is that carriers want the WiFi version to be released the same time as the 3G version. I guess they don't want people getting the WiFi version only and then realising that they can get internet access via their smartphones instead of purchasing a separate plan.
4. 530gemini posted on 21 Jul 2011, 20:31 0 1
My goodness. Samsung is even copying Apple's delays.
5. Brazilian999 (unregistered) posted on 21 Jul 2011, 23:41 0 1
lol...the best coment ever!!!
6. Kamencho (unregistered) posted on 22 Jul 2011, 01:55 0 1
Don't know guys, in EU we don't wait for Tabs or Galaxy 2, 4 or whatever :-P
7. Jamie14 (unregistered) posted on 28 Jul 2011, 13:03 0 0
From the reviews I've read, I don't think I will be buying Galaxy Tab 10.1...apparently some websites opens only as Mobile sites and flash is not properly supported. At the store, I tried to play soccer games on cbcsports.ca, which is in flash...this does not support it.
Sorry Samsung...I am waiting for Toshiba Thrive, with full HDMI, USB, and SD. Now that is called a Tablet!!
8. mike (unregistered) posted on 10 Aug 2011, 13:27 0 0
This tab is being delayed until Aug 26th now!
9. thek (unregistered) posted on 23 Aug 2011, 10:43 0 0
Moved back to September 9th on what I can see. Is Samsung trying to get rid of customers?
10. scosami (unregistered) posted on 24 Aug 2011, 09:51 0 0
Not really true ... it launched last week, though apparently only at Staples and The Source, at least here in Ontario. Best Buy and Future Shop show Sept 9th. I would think they are going to lose a TON of sales to folks who have been waiting.
I walked into Staples yesterday morning and walked out with mine! :-)
11. bleeder (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2011, 17:08 0 0
walked into staples a week ago and walked out with mine :-)