Apple may be working on streaming radio service
1. Android4u posted on 06 Sep 2012, 20:43 7 2
What's apple gonna convince people of now....“listen to the radio more beautifully with the Retina sound on the new itunes radio"
4. rusticguy posted on 06 Sep 2012, 23:43 2 2
Not retina (as it belongs to the eyes so "leaks" suggest it could be "Cochlear Audio" a patented technology of Apple. :)
5. CharlieAtInfinity posted on 07 Sep 2012, 01:14 2 2
patented ya? then apple will sue every other radio broadcaster... :( No freedom in this world when Apple is around
2. AndroidLife posted on 06 Sep 2012, 20:49 6 2
Pandora and spotify are good enough. Apple should be paying more attention to changing that all to familiar exterior design and OS..oh wait it's to late for that.
9. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 07 Sep 2012, 05:55 2 1
How about just fixing iTunes so it doesn't suck as much as it does.
3. ftyler223 posted on 06 Sep 2012, 23:20 2 4
Another hater like always.....who cares guys? I mean honestly? Why do you hate apple so much? Theyve done nothing wrong. Its crazy! This islike lebron james. Hes so great everyone hates him. Him and apple should work out a marketing deal....."the new iphone; so great youll hate it". Lol. Grow up guys
7. chaoticrazor posted on 07 Sep 2012, 03:34 0 3
people hate company's that stop innovation and try to stop there competition instead of compete with them. innovation is a word apple needs to learn the meaning of.
13. Jobes posted on 07 Sep 2012, 12:30 0 0
The patent for "innovation" has already been filed, patent pending.
14. darkkjedii posted on 07 Sep 2012, 12:55 0 0
Exactly. Y click on the article jus to say stupid stuff?
15. Android4u posted on 07 Sep 2012, 14:46 0 0
Because its a free country ( at least in the USA) and we will say whatever the hell is on our mind...... Got it? Good..
6. andro. posted on 07 Sep 2012, 02:44 1 1
Apple propaganda machine will be in overdrive if this comes to be true.
10. Fallout09 posted on 07 Sep 2012, 07:54 0 1
Another innovative product from the guys at Apple! Talking about being a dollar short and day late.
12. InspectorGadget80 posted on 07 Sep 2012, 10:27 0 2
Looks like I smell another law suit too Pandora Radio
16. CoolNerd posted on 07 Sep 2012, 15:38 0 0
Its so funny to see people hate on what makes good business sence. I like Android for reasons that I dislike Apple. And I like Apple for reasons that I dislike Android. Neither has the perfect product. But the fact that Apple (Brilliantly....like it or not) waits until a product or service has been proven NOT TO FAIL OR BE A FAD before it jumps in the market and perfects the process and claims it as their own is just good business. People are not gonna stop buying their products so just save your time and not hate. Start your own business and put them out of business then
17. Raymond_htc posted on 08 Sep 2012, 04:14 0 0
HMN... LET ME GUESS... TUNE IN RADIO AND PANDORA RADIO NEXT ON APPLE'S SUE QUEUE?!
APPLE STOP BEING A BICH AND PLAY FAIR....