Android reaches 900 million activations: "The momentum has been breathtaking"
"It's a big number but we have to remember there are over 7 billion people on the planet — we have a long way to go," Android’s newly appointed chief Sundar Pichai said.
"The momentum has been breathtaking." Indeed. Just recently we heard that in Q1 2013, Android accounted for 74.4% of all smartphones sold in that period.
source: Google I/O
1. zackh121556 (Posts: 98; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
The numbers are Great! but so is Android....not a shock here!
6. SuperNexus (Posts: 111; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Very well said......
numbers are always amazing when it's Android.
2. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 439; Member since: 20 May 2012)
*que completely overused Vegeta over 9000 pics*
4. tedkord (Posts: 3908; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I didn't know what that was, so I googled it. I still don't.
16. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 204; Member since: 14 May 2013)
It's a meme with vegetta and his google glass calculating force points of a.... oh well..
5. noim1 (Posts: 286; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Android IS the NXT Windows in Mobile Platform !!!
8. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 337; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Android has been and will still grow in future at amazing rate
13. MiaHeatGrlONiPhone (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 May 2013)
I cannot wait to cross over to the Android family! Ready for bigger and better!!!!
17. Shrihari (Posts: 79; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
Andriod the best competitor for apple which making it to innovate