Analyst starts in on the iWatch price and release date guessing
22. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6260; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
it won't be that cheap. my guess 300-389$
4. Sauce (unregistered)
My dog just predicted the same thing..No way this can be such a phenomenon
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 10562; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
My protein powder shaker predicted this last week.
6. Sauce (unregistered)
Aren't those things great? The ones with the metal ball inside right? Bought one for my friend for Christmas
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 10562; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lol, I bought 5 from walmart two weeks ago. I love em, no clumps at all bro. That metal ball, beats a strainer any day.
7. fzacek (Posts: 1440; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
At least twice that much. There is no way that Apple will not try to rip people off with this device, just like they have with every single one of their previous products...
10. Sauce (unregistered)
Im almost sure he doesn't now what that means lmfao
23. fzacek (Posts: 1440; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
You guys are funny, lol...
*Looks up what "getting laid" means*
Yeah, I need a life...
24. Sauce (unregistered)
Glad you came to that conclusion :)
11. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 944; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
thats a 4 to $500 dollar iwatch..not less than a gear but less than a iphone..lol..
12. engineer-1701d (Posts: 650; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
$200 for tracking heart only $425 for what the rest will do
13. networkdood (Posts: 6263; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Awesome, more ANALysts predictions about redundant tech that iFans will overpay for....coool, time to buy some stock in APPLE, so that I can make this frenzy work for me....
15. Sauce (unregistered)
I thought you were an intelligent one..yet I was mistaken lol.
Just another #FANDROID xD
17. Sauce (unregistered)
I normally skip past his posts when I see that stupid name of his because they are always a few paragraphs of nonsense no one honestly gives a sh*t about lol….So coulda' fooled me :D
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 10562; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Him, and Arte are the two biggest trolls on PA, spouting crap constantly.
19. Sauce (unregistered)
Im a troll that trolls the trolls.
21. Sauce (unregistered)
I know. EVERY time. Lol! They never know how to swallow their pride and stfu haha. Wonder how many heartbeat monitors I made effective lmao
25. darkkjedii (Posts: 10562; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Arte is the worse, at least network can spell, and properly punctuate.