Alleged iPad mini dummy unit appears in photos
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I think its a little too wide to fit in the hand.. But who knows? The thing will still sell regardless of specs.
23. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i kinda like it! if its true, it beat the nexus coz it has a rear camera! :)
but i dont think it will be a big hit as its brother... it should be at reasonable and competitive price!
2. MeoCao (unregistered)
This looks very clumsy compared to N7.
4. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Or, for that matter, the Android phabets like Note/Note II/HTC toy. As the size increases, I think 16:9 is more 'hold-able' form factor.
3. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2138; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
hmmmm...I cant think of any use for it. !,,
6. StormSpirit (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Apart from the fact that people owning this device can show off that they can afford an over priced gadget and its APPLE!!!
14. -box- (Posts: 3990; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Or that they got into credit card debt buying one...
16. bucky (Posts: 2279; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Thought the same thing at the beginning until I got an iPad. It's actually pretty handy not having to start up the pc every time I want to do some browsing. Stop hating.
18. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Ifans will somehow easily find a use for this next to their new 4 inch ipod touch,4 inch iphone 5 and also their 'new' ipad 9.7 inch which they bought a few months back.
22. darkkjedii (Posts: 18393; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I can think of a great use for it bro. Buy it for my girlfriend so she can leave my ipad3 the hell alone lol.
21. darkkjedii (Posts: 18393; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Man that's sad if u can't hunk of any use for top notch tablet.
5. hunted (Posts: 403; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
9. Commentator (Posts: 3570; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Please tell me that's supposed to be a worm...
10. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Yes, it is a worm.
Click on my username to enlarge my avatar. :)
12. CreeDiddy (Posts: 581; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
I saw this information on Saturday. There will be nothing that will stop the iPhone 5 sales. Trust me! If HTC and Samsung are making a big fuss over LTE, why didn't they go after the iPad 3. So no worries at all. HTC and Samsung know what is going to happen when millions of iPhone 5's fly off the shelves. That means billions of dollars in profits and revenue that HTC will never see...
19. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Great news,and lets not forget the threat from goophone!
11. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Get rid of the f**king large bezel! Why is apple screwing up their chances of crushing the nexus 7?
13. ftyler223 (Posts: 140; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Kronic....lets be real.The ipad is a way better and sexier tablet than nexus 7 tablet
17. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Yeah? did you take a look at the price tag difference first.... and come on man the fact is it can do a LOT more than what iPad can do and yes not to mention freedom you get with Android OS
15. xtian1103 (Posts: 363; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
it's deja vu for android tablets. everything will be history once the ipad mini comes out. accept it guys, only the kindle fire comes close
20. shamatuu (Posts: 159; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
Its going to have the same specs as ipad 2 so they should call it ipad 2 mini. As far as price i don't see apple selling it at $200. They would never charge a Apple product that low.