AT&T will release the Motorola BACKFLIP on March 7
Motorola BACKFLIP Specifications | Hands-on
UPDATE: The Motorola BACKFLIP will cost $99.99 after $100 mail-in rebate with a two-year plan.
1. scottmbolt (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:45 0
Whats Android OS will it be using?
6. Kiltlifter posted on 18 Feb 2010, 21:44 0
I thought that the Cliq and Motoblur use 1.6. Am I mistaken? But either way, as soon as Moto makes motoblur work with 2.1, I'm sure there will be an update.
3. Mateo8326 posted on 18 Feb 2010, 09:19 0
Hell yeah now i'm just waiting for the XperiaX10 and i'm good
4. Jyakotu posted on 18 Feb 2010, 09:39 0
It's a good offering for AT&T's first Android phone. It's basically the Motorola Cliq with a different/unique form factor. Kudos AT&T.
5. ohwhyfanboywhy posted on 18 Feb 2010, 16:57 0
now let's just wait for that network that promised...