AT&T will release the Motorola BACKFLIP on March 7
Motorola BACKFLIP Specifications | Hands-on
UPDATE: The Motorola BACKFLIP will cost $99.99 after $100 mail-in rebate with a two-year plan.
1. scottmbolt (unregistered)
Whats Android OS will it be using?
6. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
I thought that the Cliq and Motoblur use 1.6. Am I mistaken? But either way, as soon as Moto makes motoblur work with 2.1, I'm sure there will be an update.
3. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
Hell yeah now i'm just waiting for the XperiaX10 and i'm good
4. Jyakotu (Posts: 829; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
It's a good offering for AT&T's first Android phone. It's basically the Motorola Cliq with a different/unique form factor. Kudos AT&T.
5. ohwhyfanboywhy (Posts: 37; Member since: 10 Jan 2010)
now let's just wait for that network that promised...