AT&T lights up its 4G LTE network in 11 more markets
1. javigs2 posted on 05 Jan 2012, 11:03 1 0
Miami is comming by the end of June.. so i have heard.
3. JrakaYungRated posted on 05 Jan 2012, 11:35 0 0
Hope they come put up LTE all around Florida since im going be station there in couple months.
4. darkkjedii posted on 05 Jan 2012, 12:12 0 0
Vegas has LTE... Sigh,and I have an 3G iPhone 4S.
6. InspectorGadget80 posted on 05 Jan 2012, 12:47 0 0
Im waiting for d.c. they should at least announce the date
8. vvelez5 posted on 05 Jan 2012, 14:43 0 0
YES! Orlando, Just in time for the Lumia 900 announcement and release.
9. darkvadervip posted on 05 Jan 2012, 16:19 0 0
Can Memphis get LTE. We are the hub for cargo and central travel. Plus Elvis needs LTE. Lol
10. Netolic posted on 05 Jan 2012, 17:25 0 0
I live in l.a home of.the lakers.. patiently waiting with my skyrocket
11. galanoth posted on 05 Jan 2012, 19:54 0 0
According to this article, you should be a go with LTE with your skyrocket.
12. JGuinan007 posted on 05 Jan 2012, 20:55 0 0
Come on PA find out when The CIty of Brotherly Love is getting some LTE love!!
13. networkdood posted on 05 Jan 2012, 21:11 0 0
HSPA+ and LTE are awesome _ LTE can handle much, much more than GSM. I cannot wait until Verizon turns my slowwwwwwwwwwwwww 3G into 4G LTE.....
15. JGuinan007 posted on 05 Jan 2012, 23:40 0 0
I don't get it. What are you saying? AT&T is GSM has HSPA+ and LTE, Verizon is CDMA has 3g (but not HSPA+) and LTE. Are you saying Verizon LTE is much, much more than AT&T LTE and Verizon 3G is slow?
16. networkdood posted on 06 Jan 2012, 00:56 1 0
Verizon 3G is slower than what AT&T offers for 3G. Tests actually show that AT&T has faster LTE 4G, too, but, let us test it when there are more markets and more LTE 4G phones in a year or two. For now, both LTE networks are excellent, well, when Verizon is not having issues.
LTE is not GSM, but is backwards compatible with GSM and CDMA, while WiMax is not - which is why Sprint is going to LTE: