AT&T lights up its 4G LTE network in 11 more markets
1. javigs2 (Posts: 2; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
Miami is comming by the end of June.. so i have heard.
2. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 989; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Im waiting for LTE to light up in St. Louis
3. JrakaYungRated (Posts: 9; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
Hope they come put up LTE all around Florida since im going be station there in couple months.
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 10650; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Vegas has LTE... Sigh,and I have an 3G iPhone 4S.
5. Sniggly (Posts: 6846; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Yeah, agreed, Jerediah. Bring on LTE St. Louis!
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6283; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Im waiting for d.c. they should at least announce the date
8. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
YES! Orlando, Just in time for the Lumia 900 announcement and release.
9. darkvadervip (Posts: 300; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Can Memphis get LTE. We are the hub for cargo and central travel. Plus Elvis needs LTE. Lol
10. Netolic (Posts: 139; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I live in l.a home of.the lakers.. patiently waiting with my skyrocket
11. galanoth (Posts: 309; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
According to this article, you should be a go with LTE with your skyrocket.
12. JGuinan007 (Posts: 632; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Come on PA find out when The CIty of Brotherly Love is getting some LTE love!!
13. networkdood (Posts: 6264; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
HSPA+ and LTE are awesome _ LTE can handle much, much more than GSM. I cannot wait until Verizon turns my slowwwwwwwwwwwwww 3G into 4G LTE.....
15. JGuinan007 (Posts: 632; Member since: 19 May 2011)
I don't get it. What are you saying? AT&T is GSM has HSPA+ and LTE, Verizon is CDMA has 3g (but not HSPA+) and LTE. Are you saying Verizon LTE is much, much more than AT&T LTE and Verizon 3G is slow?
16. networkdood (Posts: 6264; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Verizon 3G is slower than what AT&T offers for 3G. Tests actually show that AT&T has faster LTE 4G, too, but, let us test it when there are more markets and more LTE 4G phones in a year or two. For now, both LTE networks are excellent, well, when Verizon is not having issues.
LTE is not GSM, but is backwards compatible with GSM and CDMA, while WiMax is not - which is why Sprint is going to LTE: