Apple iPhone 4G Preliminary Specifications
This article contains unofficial information.
1. YouLostTheGame (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Am I the only one who thought "duh" after reading this? And correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that Summer isn't "officially" here til June 21.
2. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
lol I think summer in the cell phone world is early june I mean sprint thinks the summer is anyway lol
3. JackFace (Posts: 190; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
@YouLostTheGame: Phonearena Lost The Game...
11. JackFace (Posts: 190; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
Hmmm... let's see if I can get myself to -5... I'll just give myself a -1 and say, "Go somewhere else! Stop coming to the site!" Morons...
17. YouLostTheGame (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
I think you're butt-hurt cuz you just lost The Game, pal! At any rate I think it is YOU who should quit coming here so you don't have to be subjected to reading cynical, sarcastic comments from assholes like me;)
4. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Summer is 6/21, yes, but my brother works in management for AT&T (so, that makes me the phonearena insider, lol) and no one has mentioned when the iphone is to be released. PHONE ARENA - stop making up things - APPLE is very tight lipped with IPHONE info - so tight that only the 5 top company execs know the real scoop. All we know, per PHONEARENA, LOL, is that june 7th STEVE JOBS is to announce the new iphone and no one has informed my brother of that - I am the one who did that.
5. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
oh, and by the way that tidbit about AT&T not authorizing any vacations in JUNE is totally bogus. My brother and 2 other managers in his call center are off for 10 days on vacation. If you want to get real facts, ask someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows a real AT&T employee.
13. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
Wait, my neighbors friend was friends with the cousin of the brother of the uncle of the friend who once owned a dog who was said to have been owned by a guy who saw Steve Jobs once. Needless to say this guy is a reliable source and he said it IS releasing in June...
23. numberonenygfan (Posts: 211; Member since: 19 Oct 2009)
lol who cares when the stupid i phone is released you fanboys drive me crazy! iphone is still a pos... no matter what jobs or the guy who knows a guy at att says!
6. Hotzb22 (Posts: 105; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
i work at a att call center and have yet to hear anything about this. we are actually told to tell cust to call apple
19. sambohd29 (Posts: 7; Member since: 16 Jan 2010)
I do as well. No one knows anything about the new phone. Totally false article
7. acquaz10 (Posts: 28; Member since: 04 Sep 2009)
why can't phonearena get their own news sources? really, if you want to just go on BGR, since thats where phonearena gets ALL their info from
14. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
New Sources and reporters cost money, why not just summarize and repost from other sources. Still generates the ad revenue and loyal followers like you and me.
8. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
THIS JUST IN!!! THIS JUST IN!!! APPLE purchases PHONEARENA's parent company for 1 billion dollars!! go towww.businesspurchases.net/APPL
E/purchases/whataloadofshiitefor more details on this awesome news story.
15. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Wow, someones or ones sure is/are '-' happy :-)
16. iDroidx650 (Posts: 78; Member since: 26 May 2010)
Dam! At&t is going all out this June. iPhone 4th Generation Lg Vu Plus Palm Pixi Plus Samsung Rugby 2 HTC Aria and later BB Bold 9800 and Pantech Pursuit
18. majicc07 (Posts: 28; Member since: 07 May 2009)
The vacation blackout may not apply to AT&T call centers. I worked for them In retail during 2 iPhone launches and each year we would get emails around April about June blackout dates. Now if vacation was submitted before the blackout email arrived many times they would give u the option to take it or change to later date. Reason for the option is because of the union. Being that I'm not there this year if things changed then that's different but just going on info based on when I worked there. Also the call center person, are u an official AT&T employee or are u a West employee? That makes a huge difference being AT&T policy doesn't apply to u. Could also be why you have no clue about the email.
21. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
My brother is an AT&T employee and manager working in a WEST call center. No email in reagrds to JUNE blackout was given to him. He is not union since he is a manager.