AT&T LG Optimus G Pro phablet pre-orders open today, shipping on May 7th
The Optimus G Pro is clearly LG’s answer to the Galaxy Note series, and in many ways it has managed to match it and even outdo the Samsung phablet. The G Pro packs a Snapdragon 600 quad-core chip running at 1.7GHz with 2 gigs of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
The battery is a whopping 3140mAh and there is a 13-megapixel rear and a 2.1-megapixel front cameras.
You can also trade-in your old device and get a $100 discount on the G Pro, hit the link right below for all the details at AT&T.
LG Optimus G Pro phablet pre-orders open today, shipping on May 7th
1. FlushGordon (unregistered)
I'll wait for the Note 3
That ginormous screen looks barren (i mean boring) without a stylus.
2. a961009 (Posts: 115; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
I heard that even Optimus G Pro can use Rubberdium pen which is in O[timus Vu or Optimus Vu2. I cannot guarentee it because optimus g pro is only in Korea and maybe there's difference btw Korean version and US Version. sourcehttp://www.kuccblog.net/959 it is korean...
4. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2325; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
It doesn't matter because like the Vu phones, where would you put it? A stylus without a holster = lost stylus within a week.
3. Daftama (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Stupid lg give it up. ... If the Device takes off I never use any other brand besides lg
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6579; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
And u need too stop being a troll
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6579; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Stop calling them phablet! And im waiting for this so called motorola x phone for at&t
9. Daftama (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
We'll be be prepared to be disappointed. ...
8. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1947; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Just picked up the HTC one,, I'll be getting this phone ,as well..