APK Downloader Lets you Download Android Apps To Your Desktop
1. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Helpful but could be even more helpful if there was a video on how to actually do that sucessfully!
3. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
It's pretty straightforward. Just follow the steps.
5. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Well maybe for you but not everyone is geeky like you buddy!!
7. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Its just like downloading any file. This is how. download it, download a "file manager" from the market, plug your device into computer and move the file to your phone like you would if you where adding music. then you unplug phone. go to settings>applications>check unknown sources box>go to file manager>where you placed the apk file>click it, and install..
9. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
No need to be a geek. Just follow the steps.
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
awesome. the only thing better would be finding a way to play games on the desktop
10. ibap (Posts: 725; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
The extension has been pulled by the developer. See the source link.
11. tma6279 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I just download the apk file to my computer, send it to Dropbox and the file immediately syncs with Dropbox app on my phone. Then tap on file and the package installer will install the app on your device as long as the Unknown sources box is checked in the application settings menu.
12. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
Well, unfortunately the developer deactivated the extension because of fears people might be using it for pirating apps. Sucks, I enjoyed the extension for the 8 hours I had it.
13. xDragonZ (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
You can get it over here : http ://apps.evozi. com/apk-downloader/