APK Downloader Lets you Download Android Apps To Your Desktop
1. itiswhatitis posted on 25 Feb 2012, 10:35 4
Helpful but could be even more helpful if there was a video on how to actually do that sucessfully!
5. itiswhatitis posted on 25 Feb 2012, 13:14 0
Well maybe for you but not everyone is geeky like you buddy!!
7. Mario1017 posted on 25 Feb 2012, 18:55 0
Its just like downloading any file. This is how. download it, download a "file manager" from the market, plug your device into computer and move the file to your phone like you would if you where adding music. then you unplug phone. go to settings>applications>check unknown sources box>go to file manager>where you placed the apk file>click it, and install..
9. vvelez5 posted on 25 Feb 2012, 19:46 0
No need to be a geek. Just follow the steps.
14. itiswhatitis posted on 26 Feb 2012, 09:48 1
alrite will give it a try again
6. remixfa posted on 25 Feb 2012, 13:15 2
awesome. the only thing better would be finding a way to play games on the desktop
10. ibap posted on 25 Feb 2012, 22:13 0
The extension has been pulled by the developer. See the source link.
11. tma6279 posted on 25 Feb 2012, 22:16 0
I just download the apk file to my computer, send it to Dropbox and the file immediately syncs with Dropbox app on my phone. Then tap on file and the package installer will install the app on your device as long as the Unknown sources box is checked in the application settings menu.
12. vvelez5 posted on 25 Feb 2012, 22:38 0
Well, unfortunately the developer deactivated the extension because of fears people might be using it for pirating apps. Sucks, I enjoyed the extension for the 8 hours I had it.
13. xDragonZ posted on 26 Feb 2012, 01:28 3
You can get it over here : http ://apps.evozi. com/apk-downloader/