A phone with an edge: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge with curved screen is official
3. kbreeze415 (Posts: 14; Member since: 21 Jul 2012)
I'm with you on that. Something different. I might have to get it.
9. windowsRocks (Posts: 152; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
Curved screen lol that is something Apple is working on Copycat
13. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9092; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'm waiting for T-Mobile to post the pre-order page.
25. Ashoaib (Posts: 2507; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
thats awesom... this is truelly innovative... truely innovative in technology unlike sapphire, ehich is just a crystal(not a technology).... Samsung you have done a great job, you are always innovative... I hope Note Edge will shut those down who call samsung a copy... hey! I hope no one will say apple invented the curved display, right? or izombies are still there?
43. remtothemax (Posts: 242; Member since: 02 May 2012)
everyone copies everyone. and there is nothing wrong with this. but everyone is a copycat.
61. willard12 (Posts: 922; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
But only one company calls everyone else a copycat.
39. tiara6918 (Posts: 1712; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Now this is innovation by samsung not crappinnovation that apple keeps on mentioning
40. cncrim (Posts: 570; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
I think the phone will die off just like the Note Round, but I wait to see Samsung can prove me wrong.
57. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6815; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This will be my next phone /\/\
74. torr310 (Posts: 494; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Tell me how to install a bumper.
Would it be comfortably to hold?
2. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3395; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Nay thanks. This phone is a beast in specs and functionality but design and UI keep turning me off.
4. Takeharu (Posts: 86; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
I'm curious how they'll use that extra edge.
36. VHMP01 (banned) (Posts: 93; Member since: 27 Aug 2014)
iPhone 6: "But, but, but I enter stage in 6 days!"
Security: "Yeah whatever, please all obsolete smartphones stand behind that 'Edge'!"...
76. TheGenius (Posts: 339; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
Ask apple. They seem to be experts in that as they keep giving lessons to people.
When u use a samsung.. u use it any way u want.! B)
10. AbhiD (Posts: 65; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Give it a look from front and it will look U G L Y !
Extremely disproportionate... One side it's all abt bezels and other side you got a Damm screen
66. GalaxyS5 (Posts: 372; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Life is hard for losers and supporters of low end brick look-alike brands, like yourself sir. ya ya lumia iz battar zan zis
77. TheGenius (Posts: 339; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
Just like your mom.!
One side its all booty and other side .. a fugly face
12. ScottSchneider (Posts: 323; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh... I totally lost my control...
14. iphonerules23 (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Sep 2014)
Well m iphone user this phone will be my first android phone take my money.
20. ihavenoname (Posts: 1551; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Somehow I feel that you are not iPhone user...
26. Ashoaib (Posts: 2507; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
can be, I was an iphone user and I ditched it... so he is
21. DogeShibe (Posts: 1045; Member since: 10 Jan 2014)
Can't hold excitement for a damn phone?
16. Pattyface (Posts: 560; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
Looks awesome. I can't wait for release and price
17. windowsRocks (Posts: 152; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
to be honest curved screen seems new but useless
68. GalaxyS5 (Posts: 372; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
lol. the windowsrocks nickname says it all. still better than brick look-alike phones no one buys .. seriously now, this is AMAZING.
71. elitewolverine (Posts: 2403; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
uhh he said nothing about windows or android, you seem to be a little hurt that the os no one wants is very capable.
At any rate, for now it does seem useless, unless it can respond to touch, and if it does, how well will it register, holding a phone vs pushing something. And how well will it be in durability. I see way to many cracked screens every day.
75. GalaxyS5 (Posts: 372; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
yet no one wants it. weird. co capable and selling at cheaper price tags than androids but still no one buys it. why? ever wondered? hurt? by the 2.5% market share? get a life seriously. If it weren't Microsoft producing it we would not even hear about the os, at 2.5% down from 4% last year who cares? the bunch of old nokia fans? anyways .. I'd like to see how your favorite brand will now COPY Samsung just like they ALL did when Samsung started the NOTE craze. usability? oh waw, this is SAMSUNG not L-Copy or X-Boring, and you know Samsung with usability and features.
22. DogeShibe (Posts: 1045; Member since: 10 Jan 2014)
Nokia rarely uses metal yet looks freaking stunning.
The truth is Samsung is flooding the market so much that no one gives a damn anymore on their design.
27. Ashoaib (Posts: 2507; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
dont be jealous bro... its okkkk... chillll
29. DogeShibe (Posts: 1045; Member since: 10 Jan 2014)
Not being jealous but just look how many galaxy's they have got...its like spamming the mobile market.
Apple releases 2 iPhones a year and almost gets everyone's attention.
50. johnbftl (Posts: 229; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
There are different Galaxy lines. The S series, the Note series, the Mini series, the Mega series. The Galaxy moniker refers to any Samsung device that runs on Android. Unlike Apple, Samsung makes devices for everyone. Different designs for different users and incomes. From free phones to phones that are $350 on contract. The only time Apple has low cost phones is when they are 2 years old, are dropped to 8GB, and being phased out.
As far as this phone goes, I think it's an amazing device. It saddens me that it's not coming to Verizon according to the specs page.
60. smallcolabear1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Sep 2014)
It's coming alright super excited.!!!!
72. elitewolverine (Posts: 2403; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
no Samsung does not make free phones, they make phones that carriers will offer for free with a contract. The idea that it is free is laughable and they have more than made their money back on the device that is 'free'.
63. willard12 (Posts: 922; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
Spamming? Has Samsung forced you to buy one of their products? It looks like you're chasing after Samsung articles a whole lot more than Samsung is forcing things into your life. Justin Bieber typically releases about 1 album a year and gets the attention of a lot of losers also.
24. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Both are combined in a body, introducing the Pletal.
23. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh my god, Samsung...why you're attracting me now? Why?
31. DogeShibe (Posts: 1045; Member since: 10 Jan 2014)
It's just love at first sight...have a brief second look.
28. marcski07 (Posts: 584; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
they should also make the left side curved. This thing disappoint me a little bit.
30. kamran32 (Posts: 30; Member since: 13 Aug 2014)
It took a lot of time while i have seen this years before anyhow it is unique....
35. register (unregistered)
I thought it would be a midrange but its a flagship. Good work.
37. hellonerds (Posts: 265; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
Dont like the speakers on the back :/ darn it..
38. tiara6918 (Posts: 1712; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Apple can kiss their phablet to be released next year goodbye. It's doa
42. ishan.heru (Posts: 66; Member since: 31 Aug 2014)
Is this the same company that made the Samsung S5 ( the shame ) or someone else bought the company in the dark and made this Samsung Edge !!
54. Evil_Shadow (Posts: 7; Member since: 03 Sep 2014)
Well Dude, you gotta accept one phrase " Things never remain same. "