A fifth of Android gamers name the bathroom as the best gaming spot (infographic)
Interestingly, an impressive 23% of respondents play games for over 5 hours weekly in total. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that people tend to spend a lot on games – actually most users wouldn’t pay more than $3 to $5 for a game and only 12% are willing to sacrifice over $10 for an app. Combine this with only 1 purchased game a month, and the survey, carried around Android users, shows that they might have well live a happy life with the plentiful free titles available on the platform.
The majority of users also didn’t have more than 2 to 3 apps and didn’t found multiplayer to be the most needed feature for Android games. Do some of your own gaming habits coincide with what the summarized data shows?
1. pandamaja (unregistered) posted on 18 Aug 2011, 07:12 5 0
Excuse me, I'm going to go play some games.
2. Mr.z (unregistered) posted on 18 Aug 2011, 08:58 1 0
It's true :D
4. protozeloz posted on 18 Aug 2011, 10:29 1 0
you guys should make a poll too! and add to the information gathered by submitting the results of your android reader population :D
5. dandirk posted on 18 Aug 2011, 10:41 1 0
hey maby google location could start adding bathrooms to gmaps!!!!
It would be easy... everytime a game is played gps reports location... it then appears as an icon of gmaps as a restroom.
It would so work, I know I play a lot of games on the crapper.
6. JeffdaBeat posted on 18 Aug 2011, 10:53 3 0
I'm not an Android user and there are many-a-times when I've stayed in the bathroom long after I'm finished with my business because I'm trying to beat a level.
Another reason why should never touch someone's smartphone...
7. protozeloz posted on 18 Aug 2011, 12:49 1 0
I have a bathroom cover for that sole purpose.... I also read articles on the bathroom while doing some business and chat.... its kinda convenient I have to say.
11. protozeloz posted on 18 Aug 2011, 16:30 1 0
maybe not the right name tho but.... it can be handy
10. Carlos (unregistered) posted on 18 Aug 2011, 16:19 1 0
wow, if you make andoid sound so awful, i must say that apple must be a GIANT piece of crap.
12. The_Miz posted on 18 Aug 2011, 18:07 0 1
Lol, how can I make Android sound like something it already is?
16. The_Miz posted on 18 Aug 2011, 21:06 1 1
Sorry, I had to go and take an Android after eating that burrito.
19. Thump3rDX17 posted on 19 Aug 2011, 22:39 0 0
that was actually pretty funny. xD
14. gallitoking posted on 18 Aug 2011, 19:12 1 1
well I play pandora , as music tends to smoothes things out for me. jejejeje,
15. protozeloz posted on 18 Aug 2011, 20:17 0 0
Jejeje? Spanish! :o
I use my phone for everything I was doing before I got into the bathroom I don't play a lot of music tho. I like music when I'm moving :D and sometimes to calm me down
17. gallitoking posted on 19 Aug 2011, 00:36 1 0
sometimes i bust some mana, or when things get rough there is nothing like some Eminem,, lol
18. protozeloz posted on 19 Aug 2011, 04:14 0 0
Mana? Its being a while since I've heard then play :( ohh the good time I guess my new bands might have taken over a bit