iTouch Gloves keeps your fingers warm for your iPhone usage
source: ars technica via Textually
1. Fanboys Suck (Posts: 609; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Here's the tragedy: Some people will actually buy these... *shakes head*
2. theman414 (Posts: 132; Member since: 08 Jun 2009)
Talk about an overpriced product!!! Whoever buys this is so STUPID. I said it.
3. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
i have a pair of winter golf gloves with leather palms that work. i think they cost $20
8. basschica (Posts: 8; Member since: 20 Aug 2009)
Or you could just buy some conductive thread and stitch a few pieces into the fingertip of your existing gloves...that you like...for a lot cheaper.
9. rwolf1984 (Posts: 523; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)
i think you just need a pair of tight fitting gloves and your good to go. . .