Woman receives 6 years for fatal texting crash
2. Jyakotu posted on 05 Apr 2009, 22:01 0
Nobody should be texting while they're driving anyway!
4. E.N. posted on 06 Apr 2009, 02:44 0
She was probably paying her bills with the new Blackberry Storm. Just kidding
5. Mr Coolguy Face posted on 06 Apr 2009, 07:39 0
You mean to tell me that Im not the only one that thinks this guy should be kicked from this forum? Ha ha...
6. BigRed83 posted on 06 Apr 2009, 08:48 0
He's kind of like a mosquito, annoying, but generally harmless. Just a buzz in the air. I'll try to ignore him.
8. *HOVA* posted on 06 Apr 2009, 12:05 0
6 years for killing someone?!?! Wow someone got away with murder....
9. SellPhones82 posted on 06 Apr 2009, 13:32 0
Vehicular manslaughter and murder are a little different but I see where you're coming from. Donte' Stallworth could get up to 15 years and he was drunk as hell when he hit a padestrian. Reading this does makes me think I should stop texting while driving with my knees. I just need voice to text like some of the old Samsungs had.
10. Fanboys Suck posted on 07 Apr 2009, 18:19 0
Women...Texting while driving... yikes... ...yiiiikes......