Wearable tech expected to hit 64 million shipments by 2017
1. lyndon420 (Posts: 3735; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I want to be a cyborg :) Bring on the Borg!
2. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
3. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I will be buying GOOGLE GLASS day one once it's release
4. GrapeEyes (Posts: 248; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Imagine your glasses on info mode, so when your walking down the road, you just need to look at a building and all the information about it just displays in a seperate window, where you can scroll down by using eye movement.
I also can't wait until the first see through clothes app comes out :)
5. makio9 (Posts: 48; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I don't have many geeky friends so i like to think I'm a fairly good evaluator:
There's noway Google Glass takes off as being cool. Smartwatches on the other hand, certainly could eliminate a traditional watch by 2017.
That's my prediction.