Verizon 4G LTE down nation-wide again?
36. JC557 (Posts: 1239; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
That's odd, I still had/ have LTE service on my phone and not one hiccup. It still has it as I'm typing right now. I'm in NYC Queens to Midtown.
Then again, I haven't suffered through any of the past outages.
3. krauser1 (Posts: 10; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
Atlanta, GA is very spotty. Hardly have it.
4. DanMarino13 (Posts: 63; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
Iowa City/Coralville Iowa is down here at Best Buy...ugh.
5. barbsman73 (Posts: 6; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
YEP!!!!!!!!!....Indiana down also......Can we get a credit on our Data bill.....lol
9. vantenkiest (Posts: 308; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
aye here in pittsburgh PA still got signal
im getting better speeds now than i have so far.. 38mbs down
11. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Okay, iAdmit it, my 4G here in NYC is a no show this morning.
I've had to make like an iPhone and use iWiFi (on my DROID RAZR™)
12. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
its spotty here in des moines ia metro. connects then drops and a few minutes later reconects.
13. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
No problems here in southern CT but my girlfriend lost 3G for a bit this morning...
14. krauser1 (Posts: 10; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
Seems to be coming back now. Haven't had a drop in about 30 minutes. Strong 8mbs connection over the course of that time.
17. Skidro13 (Posts: 59; Member since: 27 Jul 2010)
Still 23mbps here at university of Illinois
18. DOGIEFRESH (Posts: 302; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
VZ should file a lawsuit against those who sold them the LTE hardware, probably they bought a cheap Chinese equipment.....!!!!
19. charulo316 (Posts: 26; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Down here L.A. Rebooted the phone 3 times and now seems to working 4G again. Droid Bionic.
20. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
Everyone crying over a technology still in its pampers. If you still have 3G you'll still get your data, just a little slower. Wow, what have we become? We still have it made compared to a decade ago.
48. 14545 (Posts: 1273; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Wrong, it knocks my 3g off too. With my TB it didn't, with the bionic, it does.
21. android1234 (Posts: 107; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
It looks like its back up in Los Angeles.
22. jbayne (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
Down here in Florida. Why cant they post something on their website about this? Using Samsung Stratosphere
23. issa8 (Posts: 54; Member since: 26 Jul 2011)
4G running well on my Galaxy Nexus here in the California (bay area).. although my call quality usually sucks :-\ anyone know when/if they might fix this?
43. sgogeta4 (Posts: 393; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
If you're unlocked and rooted, try a custom ROM such as AOKP and a kernel such as Franco's.
24. superguy (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Was down in Baltimore today, both 3g and 4g.
25. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1017; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I dont know what Verizon is doing, but i havent seen a company with so many issues within a short amount of time!! Why spend billions to revamp your network when it keeps having issues...........especially their LTE service which has gained a ton of customers over AT&T and Sprint. Hopefully they'll resolve this issue or they'll start losing customers
27. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
You've never seen a company that had brand new technology fail a few times the first year it's deployed? Where have you been?
LTE is not only new tech to VZW but nobody has expanded this kind of network this fast in the US before. There are bound to be problems here and there..
26. Paden (Posts: 262; Member since: 07 Jul 2011)
Unplug it. Then plug it back in. You're welcome Verizon.
29. ssjdarkwing (Posts: 4; Member since: 16 Oct 2011)
Kansas City is experiencing the outage as well. Getting 3G on my Motorola Droid Bionic since 6:30AM.
32. bzak55 (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
NO 4G OR EVEN 3G IN CRESTLINE OHIO! WHAT ELSE IS NEW! VERIZON COVERAGE HERE IS HORRIBLE.
33. dunnlow (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Dec 2011)
Down in northern VA this morning :( Paying a premium for flawless service is making less and less sense.
35. dunnlow (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Dec 2011)
To be clear, had NO data this morning (wasn't 4G network specific)
34. baileyboy (Posts: 18; Member since: 06 Jan 2009)
3G was out far a while in parts of Denver yesterday, and again today in areas. 4G is running okay.
38. itzmando (Posts: 114; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
San Diego, CA has 4G coverage. No problems here all morning with my GNex. Seems its East coast and some mid west.
39. mallkioskguy (Posts: 7; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
4G hella fast and still up n running. Bay Area Cali.
41. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
no problems here in Orlando, FL.
oh well, this is just the price of an aggressive roll out which i am willing to pay. o:
42. MagicTaco (Posts: 11; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Did not have service for a while this morning in Tucson, AZ;
44. Habib (Posts: 114; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
My service WAS down early morning till around 11am-12pm..
45. 05blacksrt4 (Posts: 28; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
HAHAHHAAHAHA this is great.....how everyone syas verizons netwrok is the best this that and another.... guess what my att network is working great!!
46. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'm sure it is where you're lucky enough to get it. :P
47. bbonline (Posts: 38; Member since: 24 Feb 2011)
Onslaught of thumbs down coming in 3, 2, 1....
49. Whateverman (Posts: 3237; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Some of you AT&T custmoers make me laugh. There was been about 7 outages in the last year, totaling 7 days out of 365 where only VZW's 4G was not working ...and you think that makes AT&T better??? Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify paying VZW prices while getting T-Mobile coverage.
50. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that's exactly what i tell them except i counted four hundred something days of having Verizon 4G LTE. xD
51. 05blacksrt4 (Posts: 28; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
hahaha thumbs down me all you want i have been all across the us with att coverage and have had no issues with coverage or service!
53. trin (Posts: 88; Member since: 11 May 2010)
Funny how the network came back up hours ago and this story has yet to be updated. and you wonder why some accuse you guys of being att-iphone users.
54. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
you guys are lucky to at least have LTE (although problematic right now)..
here in Singapore, there's only 3G, and the carriers charge exorbitant price, and guess what, if you are moving inside a bus, you can't use them.. you can only use them practically when you are in an open space with clear sky view, and not moving..