T-Mobile's new policy to disappoint smartphone and texting users?
This article contains unofficial information.
The other part of the bad news concerns subscribers on T-Mobile’s Unlimited Domestic Messages for Families. Again, sometime in June, the carrier is expected to raise the current $19.95 rate to $24.99. Not pretty cool actually, but what can you do? You can still give your opinion a voice and share your thoughts with us!
1. chupum posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:43 0 0
What if you ALREADY own a Blackberry/smartphone? Will this pricing be retroactive? I only ask because a friend of mine owns a Blackberry Curve with T-Mobile.
2. heavybreathing posted on 13 May 2009, 09:54 0 0
LOL @ T-mobile screwing their customers up the ass.
3. DonLouie posted on 13 May 2009, 10:33 0 0
This is only if you upgrade or are a new customer, since it's GSM I'm thinking that is only through them does the upgrade change goes into effect
4. The Godfather (unregistered) posted on 13 May 2009, 11:20 0 0
lmao tmobile gave in to the trend now as well. little to no 3g and now they want to charge you for the worst 3g coverage in the nation no matter if you want it or not LMAO
6. rehnhart posted on 13 May 2009, 13:21 0 0
Well, Tmobile had to go with the times I guess. Besides, when the new Android phones hit on their network, everybody will want and need the data plans anyways.
7. vzw fanman posted on 13 May 2009, 13:29 0 0
i only know one person who has tmo and they have to drive miles away just to get to a store. maybe if they would build more stores they would be more successful.
8. heavybreathing posted on 13 May 2009, 13:37 0 0
Ignorance. Please don't go into the business field. Better yet. T-Mobile should hire you...that way they can improve their business model.
9. The Godfather (unregistered) posted on 13 May 2009, 13:41 0 0
coming from you, is that suppose to be some sort of diss? lmao. nub
10. heavybreathing posted on 13 May 2009, 14:31 0 0
Coming from a 15 year old attempt-a-troll. Yeah.
15. rehnhart posted on 14 May 2009, 15:58 0 0
Where do you live? They're everywhere in the Atlanta area, I can count 4 locations within 5 mins of my house.
16. vzw fanman posted on 14 May 2009, 16:21 0 0
upstate, ny. of course they would be in atlanta its a huge city!!!
11. andre6589 posted on 14 May 2009, 10:39 0 0
Geeze! Have you guys noticed that godfather tries to post something in practically every article? And everything he says is COMPLETELY ignorant. What a creep! I'd like to officially declare that the godfather is a creep. CREEP!!!
13. vzw fanman posted on 14 May 2009, 13:18 0 0
i dont understand why people keep saying "lmao" ..it's gay. and also the stupid phrases like rofl or lmfao. what ever happened to haha.
14. mistapersia posted on 14 May 2009, 15:08 0 0
Good, maybe it will push them to roll out their freakin 3G faster, get with the times Tmo, otherwise i'm switching to Verizon soon here, i mean I work for them and yet i'm loyal to you.