T-Mobile's new policy to disappoint smartphone and texting users?
This article contains unofficial information.
The other part of the bad news concerns subscribers on T-Mobile’s Unlimited Domestic Messages for Families. Again, sometime in June, the carrier is expected to raise the current $19.95 rate to $24.99. Not pretty cool actually, but what can you do? You can still give your opinion a voice and share your thoughts with us!
1. chupum (Posts: 115; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
What if you ALREADY own a Blackberry/smartphone? Will this pricing be retroactive? I only ask because a friend of mine owns a Blackberry Curve with T-Mobile.
2. heavybreathing (Posts: 276; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
LOL @ T-mobile screwing their customers up the ass.
3. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
This is only if you upgrade or are a new customer, since it's GSM I'm thinking that is only through them does the upgrade change goes into effect
4. The Godfather (unregistered)
lmao tmobile gave in to the trend now as well. little to no 3g and now they want to charge you for the worst 3g coverage in the nation no matter if you want it or not LMAO
6. rehnhart (Posts: 103; Member since: 27 Mar 2009)
Well, Tmobile had to go with the times I guess. Besides, when the new Android phones hit on their network, everybody will want and need the data plans anyways.
7. vzw fanman (Posts: 1974; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
i only know one person who has tmo and they have to drive miles away just to get to a store. maybe if they would build more stores they would be more successful.
8. heavybreathing (Posts: 276; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
Ignorance. Please don't go into the business field. Better yet. T-Mobile should hire you...that way they can improve their business model.
9. The Godfather (unregistered)
coming from you, is that suppose to be some sort of diss? lmao. nub
10. heavybreathing (Posts: 276; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
Coming from a 15 year old attempt-a-troll. Yeah.
15. rehnhart (Posts: 103; Member since: 27 Mar 2009)
Where do you live? They're everywhere in the Atlanta area, I can count 4 locations within 5 mins of my house.
16. vzw fanman (Posts: 1974; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
upstate, ny. of course they would be in atlanta its a huge city!!!
11. andre6589 (Posts: 9; Member since: 18 Nov 2008)
Geeze! Have you guys noticed that godfather tries to post something in practically every article? And everything he says is COMPLETELY ignorant. What a creep! I'd like to officially declare that the godfather is a creep. CREEP!!!
13. vzw fanman (Posts: 1974; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
i dont understand why people keep saying "lmao" ..it's gay. and also the stupid phrases like rofl or lmfao. what ever happened to haha.
14. mistapersia (Posts: 19; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
Good, maybe it will push them to roll out their freakin 3G faster, get with the times Tmo, otherwise i'm switching to Verizon soon here, i mean I work for them and yet i'm loyal to you.