SpongeBob kicked out of the Apple App Store for being naughty
1. anywherehome posted on 18 Dec 2012, 04:49 1
Apple? enjoy fascism and deciding instead of you, it is your vote
do you still feel special or like a baby who must be taken care of? :)
3. anywherehome posted on 18 Dec 2012, 04:55 0
or just a poor security which proposes to everyone your email address? :-O
6. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 18 Dec 2012, 08:51 5
See any OS has their share of issues, be it Apple, Android or anyone for that matter. This is just one of many. If there are apps in the world, there will always be issues.
We have to take the good with the bad, WITH any OS.
7. anywherehome posted on 18 Dec 2012, 09:14 0
With iOS you have less issues but outdated security like less crimes during fascism :-)
9. jroc74 posted on 20 Dec 2012, 00:37 0
As much as I dont like Apple, I dont think this is Apple being Apple. Reading the article, its more about the app being iffly than Apple being anal.
Its not in the Google Store either. I dont know if it ever was tho.
I agree with the article writer, I mean how can one even know if its downloaded and played by kids? How about I have kids and they download games like racing games? How can we say what age a racing game is geared towards?
2. wendygarett posted on 18 Dec 2012, 04:54 2
I never thought Apple can approve this privacy problem apps...
bad spongebob lol
4. Bernoulli posted on 18 Dec 2012, 08:01 2
Okay? Since I've been little I've had spam back up email addresses lol