SpongeBob kicked out of the Apple App Store for being naughty
1. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Apple? enjoy fascism and deciding instead of you, it is your vote
do you still feel special or like a baby who must be taken care of? :)
3. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
or just a poor security which proposes to everyone your email address? :-O
6. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4799; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
See any OS has their share of issues, be it Apple, Android or anyone for that matter. This is just one of many. If there are apps in the world, there will always be issues.
We have to take the good with the bad, WITH any OS.
7. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
With iOS you have less issues but outdated security like less crimes during fascism :-)
9. jroc74 (Posts: 5980; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
As much as I dont like Apple, I dont think this is Apple being Apple. Reading the article, its more about the app being iffly than Apple being anal.
Its not in the Google Store either. I dont know if it ever was tho.
I agree with the article writer, I mean how can one even know if its downloaded and played by kids? How about I have kids and they download games like racing games? How can we say what age a racing game is geared towards?
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
I never thought Apple can approve this privacy problem apps...
bad spongebob lol