Sony Xperia U makes an entrance: stylish phone with a 3.5" screen, dual-core processor
1. viper_3005 (Posts: 17; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
move over samsung galaxy ace! there's a new affordable smartphone!
6. shadez10 (Posts: 364; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
im sure this will cost a lot than the galaxy ace...
i would choose the Samsung galaxy S advance than this... :D
9. r41nier (Posts: 59; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
but Galaxy S is more expensive. Galaxy ace is cheaper because it looks cheap. plus Samsung is not gonna update it to the next Android OS.
3. Technoholik (Posts: 5; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Should compete with galaxy ace 2...hope it gets ICS flavour soon...
4. techsavvy.jaz (Posts: 91; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
Only negative with Sony products is that they are over priced, that sure is big issue in countries like India where we have to buy sim-free mobiles at full price..
7. shadez10 (Posts: 364; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
indeed they are overpriced as what I experience here in phil... -_-
5. PAPINYC (Posts: 1834; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
3.5" is so 2007; it's like having one of those tiNy phones you hook up to iToones.
8. Striker (Posts: 92; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Nice size finally, but with this Handroid is so two thousand-and-late...
10. r41nier (Posts: 59; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
but there is still no low-end 3.5 inch dual core smartphone until this. iPhone 4S is 3.5 inch dual core but it's expensive to compete with a low end phone.
11. Dongk (Posts: 8; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
Sony phones, I think, as I have observed lately, have the same prices as Samsung. Except that Samsung phones, on my opinion, look cheap (it's like an imitation of iPhone). Their phones usually have poor screen resolution compared to Sony.
12. joseg81 (Posts: 153; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
i don't' see innovation in this...wow u can switch color caps woohoooo you're so stylish lol and how fast is that little novelty light gonna run down ur battery? this is sad u would think they'd show something better or atleast have it preloaded with ICS.