Sony Xperia P breaks cover, flaunts 4-inch WhiteMagic display, aluminum unibody construction
1. dil2abu posted on 26 Feb 2012, 12:50 7
Brightest disp n d market :)
Love u sony..
Samsung u listening???
2. tahnik posted on 26 Feb 2012, 12:52 3
4. Rick_BR posted on 26 Feb 2012, 13:24 12
Now that is what I call an outstanding design... Way to go, Sony!
6. quakan posted on 26 Feb 2012, 14:10 0
I'm actually surprised to see people agree with that. It just looks really plain and boring. Nothing stands out or catches my attention.
8. Rick_BR posted on 26 Feb 2012, 14:20 4
Nothing stands out? Well, I think it's quite strange that you think nothing stands out in this phone's design in a world full of black, rounded slabs, with the exception of HTC whose devices look so similar to each other.
10. quakan posted on 26 Feb 2012, 16:15 1
It's different from other phones designs but it just isn't that pretty in my opinion.
11. Rick_BR posted on 26 Feb 2012, 17:20 1
Now that's a totally different story. If it is just your opinion, then it's ok, people have different tastes.
7. Hunt3rj2 posted on 26 Feb 2012, 14:13 0
This is great but it's scary to know that they're putting phones out with dual core Cortex A9 in what is soon to be a Cortex A15 world...
9. Joshing4fun posted on 26 Feb 2012, 14:36 0
Why? Benchmarks aside, it should perform great. Also this phone is meant to be great but not necessarily meant to rival the SGS3.