Sony Xperia P breaks cover, flaunts 4-inch WhiteMagic display, aluminum unibody construction
1. dil2abu (Posts: 106; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Brightest disp n d market :)
Love u sony..
Samsung u listening???
2. tahnik (Posts: 123; Member since: 17 Jul 2011)
3. quakan (Posts: 990; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Bad design. Only thing I like is the screen.
4. Rick_BR (Posts: 15; Member since: 16 Feb 2011)
Now that is what I call an outstanding design... Way to go, Sony!
6. quakan (Posts: 990; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
I'm actually surprised to see people agree with that. It just looks really plain and boring. Nothing stands out or catches my attention.
8. Rick_BR (Posts: 15; Member since: 16 Feb 2011)
Nothing stands out? Well, I think it's quite strange that you think nothing stands out in this phone's design in a world full of black, rounded slabs, with the exception of HTC whose devices look so similar to each other.
10. quakan (Posts: 990; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
It's different from other phones designs but it just isn't that pretty in my opinion.
11. Rick_BR (Posts: 15; Member since: 16 Feb 2011)
Now that's a totally different story. If it is just your opinion, then it's ok, people have different tastes.
7. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
This is great but it's scary to know that they're putting phones out with dual core Cortex A9 in what is soon to be a Cortex A15 world...
9. Joshing4fun (Posts: 966; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Why? Benchmarks aside, it should perform great. Also this phone is meant to be great but not necessarily meant to rival the SGS3.