Smart covers are the new security "threat" for iPads (w/video)
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2801; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
If people want to make complaints that android's security threats are real then Apple's should be no different.
2. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2575; Member since: 26 May 2011)
A security threat is a security threat, but everything should be kept in perspective, especially when said "threat" is easily avoided by simply turning off a setting.
3. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2801; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I agree and a lot of android's securty "threats" can be avoided by turning off a setting as well. Like SGS2's ATT unlocking the phone. There are multiple other security locks you can use as well. Or downloading apps and programs that have viruses on them, you can't download them if the "download unknown sources" is unchecked.
4. cc16177 (Posts: 312; Member since: 09 May 2010)
Please don't immediately start comparing Apple to Android on every thread. That's why this site has so much f**king drama...
5. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2801; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I wasn't bashing Apple, I was just stating that Android's security flaws are as easily avoidable and not that big of a deal.
10. cc16177 (Posts: 312; Member since: 09 May 2010)
I didn't say you were bashing Apple? I said comparing... and mentioning android security flaws on an article about apple security flaws is a comparison in my opinion.
6. DigitalMD (Posts: 226; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
Jobs was a visionary , he also told Obamama that he was a one term president.
7. vantenkiest (Posts: 308; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
wow that was pointless to post here. umm yeah go tell cnn..
8. DigitalMD (Posts: 226; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
yeah ,most of the post here are pointless, just helping out
13. Whateverman (Posts: 3066; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Yours seems to be more pointless than most others. We generally like talking about cell phones on this site. Can we keep politics out of it?... thanks!
9. paulyyd (Posts: 316; Member since: 08 Jan 2011)
oh man you got the author of the article commenting now, DEY SAID DEY BEEN HAD ENOUGH OF YO SHENANIGANS
11. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2575; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Hi, I'm Mike. I tend to hang out in the comments of all my articles. Maybe I'll see you around.