Send self-destructing SMS messages on BlackBerry
Using the program, users can send SMS text messages, and have them self-destruct in a set time period, or after a certain number of views. The program costs $29.95, and is only available for BlackBerry devices at this time. The software supports BlackBerry OS 4.1-4.6. and can be downloaded via CrackBerry's online software store.
Perhaps in the future, the software can play the Mission Impossible theme song before it self-destructs the message. A suggestion for a future version, we suppose.
Source: CrackBerry via Slash Phone
1. xxxgamer (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
whoa thats kind cool...
16. (unregistered) posted on 24 Oct 2008, 08:44 0 0
So how does it erase itself once its been delivered to the target handset? I dont doubt it works but deleting information from another persons machine without there consent(unless your bb of course) sounds illegal. Id be interested to know how it deletes itself.
2. (unregistered) posted on 23 Oct 2008, 11:25 0 0
lol i like that mission impossable idea
3. (unregistered) posted on 23 Oct 2008, 11:59 0 0
4. (unregistered) posted on 23 Oct 2008, 12:26 0 0
Thats actually a really good idea ..
5. KevinD (unregistered) posted on 23 Oct 2008, 12:53 0 0
wow perfect for sending texts to your girlfriend so her husband cant read them if she forgets to erase your texts..... =)~
11. (unregistered) posted on 23 Oct 2008, 13:58 0 0
LOL, amen brotha. You know how to tell your girlfriend is getting fat? When she starts fitting into your wifes clothes!!
6. (unregistered) posted on 23 Oct 2008, 12:58 0 0
LOL~ thats just evil...
7. (unregistered) posted on 23 Oct 2008, 13:15 0 0
yeah but funny!
8. b (unregistered) posted on 23 Oct 2008, 13:25 0 0
ok say if i have the software on my blackberry, if i send a text to someone without the software will it still work ?
9. (unregistered) posted on 23 Oct 2008, 13:26 0 0
that should be illegal....i want it
10. (unregistered) posted on 23 Oct 2008, 13:58 0 0
sweet when does it come out for windows mobile?
12. (unregistered) posted on 23 Oct 2008, 14:45 0 0
thats pretty sick. self erasing messages.
13. (unregistered) posted on 23 Oct 2008, 15:15 0 0
You people are all stupid. Both phones would have to have this retarded software in order for it to work. So the receiving person could forward the txt of an sms and only hope that the next persons phone honors the time-delayed erasure or deletion. I hate people who make retarded software and prey on all you stupid retards out there. Hope you all pay hundreds for it and may you never realize your stupidity.
14. (unregistered) posted on 23 Oct 2008, 15:32 0 0
Thats not how the software works!!!! Ha.ha. ha. heee. heee. The only one that is stupid is YOU... Perhaps you should have downloaded the free trial and tried it yourself before opening your mouth! I absolutely love people who are this sure of themselves and so full of it...hee hee You made my day! By the way found any of the weapons of mass destruction yet George?
15. (unregistered) posted on 24 Oct 2008, 08:08 0 0
Yes, you're the stupid one number 14. Both phones don't need the software on them for it to work as intended you imbecilic moron...
18. (unregistered) posted on 25 Oct 2008, 07:18 0 0
How are we going to pay hundreds for it when its $29.95? Oh we are probably going to drop a hundred dollar bill on the table and tell them to keep the change? I hate stupid ignorant people that think they know what they are talking about but have no idea about anything. Bomb idea though. I would personally not pay for the feature but if it were free I'd def give it a go. I have sent the message that you don't want forwarded or kept on the end users phone so this is a pretty solid idea. Drop the price and we are in business
17. (unregistered) posted on 24 Oct 2008, 10:01 0 0
I read this stuff everyday and all yall do is insult each other.......get a lifeeeee....or at least respect each other
19. (unregistered) posted on 25 Oct 2008, 17:43 0 0
if i bought this, all my messages would end with "This message will self destruct in 5...4....3...2...1
22. (unregistered) posted on 29 Oct 2008, 15:23 0 0
lmao thats stupid funny ;0
20. (unregistered) posted on 25 Oct 2008, 20:23 0 0
It's like as the old fashioned flash sms with funny content "SIM Blocked!"? Quite popular in late 80's
21. (unregistered) posted on 29 Oct 2008, 12:37 0 0
yo bet my ex-girl friend has this so she'd still be living under my roof for free.
23. watch megamind online (unregistered) posted on 21 Oct 2010, 21:45 0 0
Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my message if you do!
I would appreciate if a staff member here atwww.phonearena.com could post it.
24. watch megamind online (unregistered) posted on 22 Oct 2010, 04:03 0 0
Thanks for sharing this link, but argg it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my message if you do!
I would appreciate if someone here atwww.phonearena.com could repost it.
26. loonedalFal (unregistered) posted on 10 Oct 2011, 16:34 0 0
IMPACT OF SEPARATION ON CHILDREN
The two major predictors of children’s adjustment following separation consistently identified in the literature are the exposure to interparental conflict and the quality of the parent-child relationship.
Divorce tends to be accompanied by a number of stressors and changes that are associated with child adjustment problems. Important individual differences in children’s adjustment and wellbeing following parental divorce are largely attributable to parent factors and family processes after divorce. The issues for children whose parents are separating or divorcing include the potential for the disruption of parenting functions and the potential to raise children’s exposure to detrimental parental conflict.
Research on the key predictors of child post-divorce adjustment includes: jocuri cu barbie
• the degree of parental conflict,
• parental adjustment and quality of the parenting,
• the cumulative stress associated with multiple changes,
• residential arrangements and parental remarriage, and
• child characteristics, such as personality and temperament.bancuri tari
27. Diveimilt (unregistered) posted on 10 Oct 2011, 17:21 0 0
Bet365 -> 200 RON!
Open an account today and claim 100% Bonus Open - Sign up!
To qualify for this bonus, please follow these instructions:
Open a bet365 account, make a deposit of at least 10 RON * and you are entitled to a bonus of 100% of your deposit up to 200 RON *.
200 RON Bet365 Open an account earns a first deposit bonus!pariuri sportive online and pariuri sportive