Samsung wins most effective commercial in Q1 for Galaxy Note ad
2. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
no, Android can be very simple and very complex....so no, universality wins, Android wins
5. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
ok, sorry :)
but the commercial doesn't show so simply things
4. _PHug_ (Posts: 429; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
My favorite commercial is the Geico commercial where the guy is singing karaoke trying to get chicks.
That song has been in my head for so long.
7. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
If anyone is interested the song, Alone in Kyoto, is from the french artist Air and was featured first in the film, Lost in Translation.
8. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Samsung was lacking before in its advertising but it really has upped its game with recent ads.....barista!! Apple ads haven't changed still the same pr techniques to try exaggerate the products like siri etc
9. Leon101 (Posts: 90; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Not surprised!!! they made the funniest commercial against apple and interesting ones also!!!!
10. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
another Samsung copy... they saw how Apple and a well advertise product can sell and they are applying it to the Note... next thing you know they wont use plastic anymore,,, wait they already have....