Samsung wins most effective commercial in Q1 for Galaxy Note ad
2. anywherehome posted on 04 Apr 2012, 04:20 5 5
no, Android can be very simple and very complex....so no, universality wins, Android wins
5. anywherehome posted on 04 Apr 2012, 04:48 2 5
ok, sorry :)
but the commercial doesn't show so simply things
4. _PHug_ posted on 04 Apr 2012, 04:39 3 0
My favorite commercial is the Geico commercial where the guy is singing karaoke trying to get chicks.
That song has been in my head for so long.
7. shadowcell posted on 04 Apr 2012, 07:51 1 0
If anyone is interested the song, Alone in Kyoto, is from the french artist Air and was featured first in the film, Lost in Translation.
8. andro. posted on 04 Apr 2012, 08:15 1 0
Samsung was lacking before in its advertising but it really has upped its game with recent ads.....barista!! Apple ads haven't changed still the same pr techniques to try exaggerate the products like siri etc
9. Leon101 posted on 04 Apr 2012, 13:52 2 0
Not surprised!!! they made the funniest commercial against apple and interesting ones also!!!!
10. gallitoking posted on 04 Apr 2012, 17:20 1 6
another Samsung copy... they saw how Apple and a well advertise product can sell and they are applying it to the Note... next thing you know they wont use plastic anymore,,, wait they already have....