Samsung GALAXY Note II, Android 4.3 update hits Samsung service centers; OTA update soon?
According to a published report on Sunday, Samsung service centers have received the Android 4.3 update for the Samsung GALAXY Note II as a screenshot from a user of the device in India can attest to. The build number, dated October 31st, is N7100XXUEMJ9 and should include the same features found on the Android 4.3 update for the Samsung Galaxy S III with some extra S Pen functions tossed in.
The update should also add support for the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch, and could be a sign that the OTA version of the update will soon be making its way to both the unlocked and carrier branded versions of the device.
Android 4.3 for Samsung GALAXY Note II found at Samsung service centers
source: SamMobile via AndroidAuthority
2. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You:all she the update in 2017.
4. LiyanaBG (Posts: 307; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
this time samsung is kind of slow with the updates Tizan is keeping them busy.
11. joey_sfb (Posts: 2914; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Better late than never. You hear that LG!!
5. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Damn I need sleep.
3. k1ng617 (Posts: 246; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
This is still for the international edition which has had a couple leaks already.
6. GeekMovement (Posts: 1501; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
i hope it comes to all note 2's soon, i can't wait!
7. sunnyfpy (Posts: 50; Member since: 12 May 2013)
why update, get the latest Note3 since note2 hardware outdated already.
12. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 702; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
nah........note2 is one of the best fone of 2k12..........
8. jonartpop (Posts: 155; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
my S3 intl version hasn't got 4.3 yet. I live in Indonesia. this sucks.
9. papss (unregistered)
I'd like to get 4.4 for my note 3 please!!!
10. harigrg33 (Posts: 155; Member since: 20 May 2013)
stil no update for my s4 gt-i9500 in uae :(
13. sumitavaghosh (Posts: 4; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
Is it ncessary to take the phone to service center for Anoroid 4.3 on Note II??? cant we do it sitting home online over Laptop or jus via WiFi? Is it available in Oman.??
14. ph00ny (Posts: 598; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I got my update for the S4 and it's a speedy little update. As for Note II, i can't wait
16. lallolu (Posts: 232; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Where is the update for i9305. There is not even a leak.
17. mjpaul (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Nov 2013)
guys i want to ask some issues about 4.3 for note 2. I upgraded my firmware manually through sammobile 4.3 INDIA and while checking my multi window. smart rotation (screen rotates according to the orientation of your face) and the lock screen (multiple widgets, lock screen widgets, shortcuts on lock screen, wake up in lock screen,and set wake up command) are not functioning. . do you all have this problem. . im so bothered with these issues but over all performance of the 4.3 is very good for my note 2. . please let me know if you do all experience what am i experiencing now. . . Y_Y
18. eswarps (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Dec 2013)
I too have the same problem...did u find any way out???
Im planning to visit Samsung service center by tomorrow...If I get any response on it, Ill update it over here!!!!
19. eswarps (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Dec 2013)
Found out the solution for ome issues about 4.3 for note 2. I upgraded my firmware manually through sammobile 4.3 INDIA and while checking my multi window. smart rotation (screen rotates according to the orientation of your face) and the lock screen (multiple widgets, lock screen widgets, shortcuts on lock screen, wake up in lock screen,and set wake up command) are not functioning. .
Solution:---Change the Home screen mode from Easy mode to Standard mode...Thats it...all else is working...