Samsung Delve: the Instinct's long-lost brother?
This article contains unofficial information.
1. (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0
lol um.. #3.. verizon just did XD. The blackberry storm... the phone thats going to murder any other phone out there.
2. (unregistered) posted on 29 Sep 2008, 11:33 0
DO LET VERIZON GET THIS PHONE THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE IT CRAP!!
3. (unregistered) posted on 29 Sep 2008, 12:21 0
you peeps are retarded. the glyde is 100% samsungs fault. its bad programming. samsung rep said that a new major update will be out for it soon. Also, said that the Omnia is comming for VZW shortly.
5. (unregistered) posted on 29 Sep 2008, 19:34 0
by shortly you mean next year? I doubt they are going to release it with the Storm, the VX9600, and the Diamond all in Q4
4. (unregistered) posted on 29 Sep 2008, 17:39 0
HOORAY GO US CELLULAR, BUT SAMSUNG SUX
6. none (unregistered) posted on 29 Sep 2008, 20:51 0
the iphone doenst rule. Its fun and a little better than the instinct, but overall still bad
7. (unregistered) posted on 29 Sep 2008, 21:01 0
yes it is
8. (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2008, 08:53 0
Look for this phone to fill a strategic spot in the line up. Samsung has an amazing phone coming to other carriers but it will not be as affordable as this one. You'll see that the interface on the Delve is fully customizable and as always reliable and easy to use. WM5 is hidden in this UI, like it should be. This will not be an iPhone killer, but you will not be disappointed when you own it, plus you'll have expandable memory via SD and changeable battery so add to the overall experience.
9. (unregistered) posted on 01 Nov 2008, 19:01 0
so, is this a slider or anything? or does it just stay like that?
10. (unregistered) posted on 09 Nov 2008, 22:04 0
What u see is what u get. All access is done from touch screen, 3 front buttons, and buttons on either side.
11. (unregistered) posted on 15 Nov 2008, 16:03 0
I'm on my third Delve in four days. Each one has the same problem. When pairing bluetooth the phone freezes and restarts. I hear about every other word and calls are dropped. The TV on demand (Alltel) is stuck on one channel. Email still not working. I'm waiting to find out if there is a new fix in a few days. If not I'm changing models. The parts of the phone that work are nice, but I didn't buy half a phone. Does anyone know about product fixes or updates?
12. (unregistered) posted on 16 Nov 2008, 04:44 0
This phone for US cellular is great but the only problem is cell reception is HORRIBLE. I dont know if it's just isolated to my phone but if they cant fix it I will be going back to the LG Glimmer.
13. (unregistered) posted on 05 Dec 2008, 15:32 0
I love mine I got it threw us cellular and am satisfied beyond belief so much that everyone in my office and all of my family members are running out to get it as we speak
14. skaterbtg (unregistered) posted on 15 Nov 2010, 20:26 0
well i dont have this phone quite yet but everyone i have known that has had it says its a great phone so overall im excited.!!:)
15. buy celexa online (unregistered) posted on 24 Aug 2011, 18:16 0
Really great article with very interesting information. You might want to follow up to this topic!?! 2012