Russel Brand throws paparazzi's iPhone out the window: "a tribute" to Steve Jobs
1. cepcamba posted on 16 Mar 2012, 06:08 0 0
If he threw away one of those insanely expensive S40 phones that would be neat :p
2. tedkord posted on 16 Mar 2012, 07:04 8 6
Russell Brand should be thrilled anyone cares about his picture. Now that he's divorced from his famous wife, he should just return to obscurity. He's a supremely unfunny, untalented hack. He must be related to the Kardashians somehow.
12. cellgeek82 posted on 17 Mar 2012, 08:38 0 0
He's another douchbag "actor". Rick Moranis has more talent, too bad he retired.
3. andro. posted on 16 Mar 2012, 07:17 26 2
All Russell Brand needed to do was drop the iphone from less than waist height and that iphone would have shattered and turned off!
4. spiderpig2894 posted on 16 Mar 2012, 08:08 6 3
paparazzis. i always hate them. ruining the lives of celebrities. tsk!
that iPhone deserved to be thrown away. hahaha
6. pongkie posted on 16 Mar 2012, 08:44 2 0
if they wanted to feel special they should get a windows phone that would make them unique, orrrr bada
7. thebikerboi2 posted on 16 Mar 2012, 08:55 3 2
“Since Steve Jobs died I cannot bear to see anyone use an iPhone irreverently, what I did was a tribute to his memory.”
WTF iPhone's are not cult relics or religous artifacts they are mobile phones for goodness sake your allowed to do what ever you want wheb ever you want with it. But then again these celebs have probably been brainwashed into this line of thinking. After years of the iPhone.
8. tedkord posted on 16 Mar 2012, 09:25 4 0
Yeah, pretty sure he was trying to be funny. I say trying because Russell the love muscle has never once been intentionally funny.
9. anarkie posted on 16 Mar 2012, 11:53 7 0
He was trying to change the iPhone into a Windows Phone.
that said... Why only $240 for property damage? I'm sure the window cost at least $240, but he doesn't have to reimburse the owner of the phone?