Russel Brand throws paparazzi's iPhone out the window: "a tribute" to Steve Jobs
1. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
If he threw away one of those insanely expensive S40 phones that would be neat :p
10. -box- (Posts: 3933; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Lol, that'd be one way to get a Vertu for cheap
2. tedkord (Posts: 6028; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Russell Brand should be thrilled anyone cares about his picture. Now that he's divorced from his famous wife, he should just return to obscurity. He's a supremely unfunny, untalented hack. He must be related to the Kardashians somehow.
12. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
He's another douchbag "actor". Rick Moranis has more talent, too bad he retired.
3. andro. (Posts: 1977; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
All Russell Brand needed to do was drop the iphone from less than waist height and that iphone would have shattered and turned off!
4. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 451; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
paparazzis. i always hate them. ruining the lives of celebrities. tsk!
that iPhone deserved to be thrown away. hahaha
6. pongkie (Posts: 507; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
if they wanted to feel special they should get a windows phone that would make them unique, orrrr bada
7. thebikerboi2 (Posts: 144; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
“Since Steve Jobs died I cannot bear to see anyone use an iPhone irreverently, what I did was a tribute to his memory.”
WTF iPhone's are not cult relics or religous artifacts they are mobile phones for goodness sake your allowed to do what ever you want wheb ever you want with it. But then again these celebs have probably been brainwashed into this line of thinking. After years of the iPhone.
8. tedkord (Posts: 6028; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Yeah, pretty sure he was trying to be funny. I say trying because Russell the love muscle has never once been intentionally funny.
9. anarkie (Posts: 48; Member since: 28 Jan 2009)
He was trying to change the iPhone into a Windows Phone.
that said... Why only $240 for property damage? I'm sure the window cost at least $240, but he doesn't have to reimburse the owner of the phone?