Qualcomm has a stellar quarter, warns of Snapdragon S4 supply constraints until September
4. Cyan3boN (Posts: 439; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
warning will last till the quadcore s4 soc beats it.
13. khanmhsn (Posts: 25; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
its obivious.it cant beat exynos and never can..
2. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Staggering numbers for only 18000 employees company.. I think their cash flow is second only to Apple's, relatively speaking.. and snapdragon S 4 has just only started to roll out!
3. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
They also said theres a supply constraint......
6. hung2900 (Posts: 911; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
After the meanless benchmark from S4, some kinds of Snapdragon-fan appear that we didn't see before. In my opinion, it's still crapdragon.
Exynos is always the king.
7. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
There is no "Snapdragon-fan", Qualcomm just delivered to market first with a better solution.
Exynos was on top for last year, but right now it seems like they will just make what Nvidia made, but with improvements outside of the CPU.
10. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
No the rumor was there would be delay in the manufacturer and that all the base on the S4 would be delay but that did not happen. And for the exynos fanboy they only have other company using their chips it is Chinese company. So they will not be top dog anytime soon.
15. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5691; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
there's been no delay with the first batch but what about the next? it doesn't matter how many people is using them. how come that's such a huge factor to you? the only important thing is the chips's power.
11. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
No the rumor is the device will be delay because of the manufacturing of the S4. Samsung will not be the king of chip making because only one other company is using there chip. The biggest reason the exynos has no lag in the SGS2 is because of touchwiz 4 using you for rendering. The blaze 4 has no lag and that use the S4.
12. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Over-rated chip(exynos) made just for benchmarks.
14. khanmhsn (Posts: 25; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
its not over-rate.it does what it says if you ever have used it.you dumb prick......think before commenting.you dumbo.
16. nwright94 (unregistered)
Snapdragon works perfectly fine in my Focus. Sure its not a gaming monster, but I'm not much of a mobile gamer anyway. Exynos surely is a beast, but I am more apt to buy another snapdragon device because it has none of the lag my Atrix on a dual-core Nvidia chip did.