The changes affect not just one region, and you can take a look at the full list of changes right after the source link. We’ve focused on U.S. and Canada updates right below.
Interestingly, Motorola has now clearly stated that "if your Android 1.5 ("Cupcake") through Android 2.3 ("Gingerbread") model is not listed here, it is not slated for any further Android operating system upgrades."
That’s no consolation, but at least now we know for sure. Here are the devices that will soon get updated:
- ATRIX HD: Jelly Bean rollout in Dec. 2012
- XOOM LTE: Jelly Bean rollout in Q1 2013
- Electrify M: Jelly Bean rollout in Q1 2013
- RAZR HD (Canada): Jelly Bean rollout in Q1 2013
- ATRIX HD (Canada): Jelly Bean rollout in Q1 2013
- RAZR i: Jelly Bean rollout in Q1 2013
source: Motorola Forums via Android Police