Man takes AT&T & Verizon coverage maps battle to new heights
35. matistight (Posts: 237; Member since: 13 May 2009)
and droid does......hmmmm why do they say droid does and then puts nothing after it? huh...thats odd Oh! maybe becausee droid does nothing special...its a motorola g1 on verison...thats it!
3. prettyboy1974 (Posts: 56; Member since: 16 Mar 2009)
This might be the best commercial for Verizon ever, real is so much better.
15. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
I agree! Could have used better camera footage though. I don't know what it had to be so "hidden camera".
4. overratediphone (Posts: 26; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
haha wow gotta give him credit for keeping a straight face through all that
5. VZWEMPLOYEE (Posts: 34; Member since: 13 Jun 2009)
one word GREAT!!!!! undercover no money and people are saying hands down on video we are better. DROID DOES
8. faster123 (Posts: 6; Member since: 31 Oct 2009)
Man, he didn't go in the Apple store. There is one in that mall. That would have been awesome.
10. baldilocks (Posts: 593; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
What a loser....... Verizon sure DOESN'T in my area....
20. Sureal (Posts: 38; Member since: 31 Jan 2010)
if verizon doesnt then im sure at&t doesnt either, so yeah, maybe your the loser
13. ddripp (Posts: 63; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Verizon suck balls in my area. SPRINT, AT&T FTW...
14. CHEFJEFF (Posts: 143; Member since: 22 Sep 2009)
Verizon should hire this guy. This was so funny!
16. cansler (Posts: 136; Member since: 07 Oct 2009)
those at&t store employees should all be fired for smiling at him and taking pictures of him when they should have known he was ragging on them.
17. artz1986 (Posts: 453; Member since: 11 Mar 2009)
wait, so you're telling me, dude walks into a Verizon store w/ this map on his head, and they still couldn't sell him a phone and a plan?? Those employees need to get fired...just saying
19. trentsinmypants (Posts: 319; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
oh shut it.....the guy was never planning on buying a phone.......
25. artz1986 (Posts: 453; Member since: 11 Mar 2009)
sounds like you're a bit offended...I'm sry, it'll be ok...
29. trentsinmypants (Posts: 319; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
Im not offended.....im just sick of stupid AT&T fanboys coming in here bashing the company that is TRULY better than their current subscriber. Even if you dont have AT&T, you clearly fall into the fanboy group.......
37. SamTime (Posts: 253; Member since: 07 Nov 2009)
You're tired of the AT&T fanboys, yet you seem to be a fanboy yourself. How hypocritical...
18. scorpio85 (Posts: 160; Member since: 16 Jan 2010)
I wonder if Verizon will air this. Im not positive but it sounds like one guy said he has Tmobile and a girl said she had Sprint. Really really really good video.
22. donjonson410 (Posts: 32; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
Thats what you wanted to hear. Clearly one said at&t and the other verizon. Must be the horrible speaker on your droid
21. xmguy1 (Posts: 68; Member since: 04 Nov 2009)
NASHVILLE! I could have told him "leave Nashville go rural". Where I live. Little to NO 3G nor REGULAR voice coverage. AT&T SUCKS!
23. Bob365 (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
Wow. You all are really a bunch of losers. You all need to get out of your parent's basement, get a life and have something more to talk to about then Phone companies and plans. WHO CARES ABOUT THIS CRAP!!!
24. Shell (Posts: 28; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Apparently you do if you are checking stuff out on this site. You described only yourself!
26. Bob365 (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
Yeah I check stuff out on this site but I don't sit around getting a Stiffie over my favorite service provide. Different provides work differently in different areas. How stupid is it to think that one will work all the time everywhere. When I lived in NY Verizon worked pretty well, now in GA AT&T gets the job done. This is such a stupid argument to have and it is just a marketing trick by the service providers to destract people from real issues (Like how they are dry butt F**king you with the rate plans). If your service is not that great SWITCH PROVIDERS!!! That’s it. It will only cost you about $150 (ETF), you will spend ten tmes that much if you stay and still have service you are not happy with. There's no big mystery to this. There is nothing to discuss back and forth. Use your time and energy to do something worthwhile (plant a tree, read a book, get a girlfriend (or boyfriend-but not in a gay way). Speaking of time and energy I have wasted enough of mine telling you guys (and Gals) something I know you are smart enough to figure out for yourself, so I am done.
30. trentsinmypants (Posts: 319; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
ProvideR.....PROVIDER......you might want to get your R key checked out.......
33. Shell (Posts: 28; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
U did waste a lot of time ranting and raving... did it make you feel better about yourself? god i hope so... i don't have either provider so i can care less but the video was priceless... and your first comment was rude and uncalled for... you need to learn to be nice or shut up... it's that simple.
34. YouLostTheGame (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Be nice or shut up? why don't you take some of your own advice. Your comment was just a TAD hypocritical.
39. Shell (Posts: 28; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
So your me that what i said was a "TAD hypocritical" in regards to what he posted "You all are really a bunch of losers. You all need to get out of your parent's basement, get a life and have something more to talk to about then Phone companies and plans"... I think not... maybe you think me telling someone they are way out of line being rude to people and need to shut up is rude but it's the truth... if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all... isn't that the golden rule?... If i was hypocritical i would have told him to get a fucking life and stop being such a fucking dick on here... but i didn't because it is rude and uncalled for... Maybe you need to learn what hypocritical really means lil one.
27. uln4321 (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Oct 2009)
last night this movie had 800 views... in less than 24 hours it now has 45,410 views!!!
28. smrt83 (Posts: 15; Member since: 16 Jan 2010)
Hmmmmm.... fix my hair, buy some nice clothes, and try to get out and meet women.... OR.... create an at&t coverage map helmet and walk around town shouting "Hey, look at me!" and guarantee my virginity remains intact for the remainder of my natural life...... Talk about a TOUGH decision!