Latest Facebook update requires Froyo or above
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it does seem noticeably faster now. o:
3. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
and all they had to do was get rid of some older versions of android to do so :D
8. Stuntman (Posts: 828; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I got fooled by an earlier update. It was fast the first time I launched it and thought it was an improvement. Then after a few days, it slowed down significantly. Try it out for a couple of days and let us know if you still think it is noticeably faster than before.
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
well it's always been steadily improving but it's just been buggy.
2. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Anything below 2.2 doesn't need to be supported.
6. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Btw only 5.4% of Android phones run anything older than Froyo.
4. IamYourFather6657 (Posts: 321; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
My mom's Xperia x8 still running 2.1 .
7. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
I think there's Android 4.0 update for it