LG announces the next-generation Chocolate
Just recently, a rumor has spread that LG is working on a new, Black Label series iPhone killer. However, whether or not it proves to be such an attractive and highly-functional device is something we will probably find out in August, when more details about it are to be revealed, the manufacturer promises.
source: LG ESBlog (translated)
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
1. bigfanboyred (Posts: 141; Member since: 17 Jan 2009)
what a tease!!!! they give us just the profile! l@@k nice though... hope its better than the previous one.
2. trentsinmypants (Posts: 319; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
hmm...this should be interesting. I wonder if they are going back to a slider style phone or sticking with the flip form factor......
3. hmcougar09 (Posts: 137; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Or maybe they might go with a bar form with all touch screen.
4. livin4acti0n (Posts: 22; Member since: 04 Apr 2009)
I hope its like the Motorola Evoke, "Full touchscreen" and with the classic slide down keypad. and thats how it seems it will be like
5. ace1122 (Posts: 237; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
I hope it Verizon gets this just like the other chocolates but this one will probably be out of my price range anyways.
6. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
verizon owns the chocolate series. yes it will go to vz didn't like the first one (too square) second one was ok, third rid the slider design. BAD