JP Morgan revises Q4 iPhone estimate: "Santa's sleigh needs more room for iPhones"
1. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
First. People want a capable device for Christmas. And Apple devices are extremely popular. Other than getting sweet pleasure from my girl, I want an iPad for Christmas.
2. aruegas (Posts: 9; Member since: 04 Mar 2011)
This article is a fact. But android fanboys of course have another fact where the ip4s is not doing well and Apple is once again in the verge of bankcruptcy :)
3. rf1975 (Posts: 258; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Please guys do not start hate wars. This is a tech site. So use this for share your knowledge and information. People who like iOS or Android thats depend on their
interest. What ever people say iPhone 4S is a good device. There are other good device out there too.
4. readingthissh1t (Posts: 303; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
lets hope this article stays calm.
i want a nexus, my friends want iPhones.
5. iTaco (banned) (Posts: 3; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
I believe 28 million is a conservative estimate. I think iPhone will get close to 40 million. It's hands down the best phone on the market right now.
12. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
if you determine best by most sold, then McDonalds has the best burgers...
6. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
28 million! That's a rather huge amount, but the award for most shipped goes to the SGSll and the iPhone4.
iPhone4: 47 million units
SGSll: 44 million units
Thunderbolt + EVO4G: 30 million units
Droid Bionic: 14 million units
This would probably still make the SGSll the winner for volume, with the HTC Sensation, and galaxy Nexus sitting at around 5 million units each.
7. Striker (Posts: 92; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Your statistics about the Sumsang is rather wrong. There is no such thing as SGS2 44million. I'd rather say all galaxies combined make about 35-40, no more.
10. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Well, that does it - I better stop thinking for myself, go with what is popular, rather than what is the best, trade in my 4G LTE phone for a slow 3G VERIZON Iphone 4S. Thanks, phonearena, I just do not know what I would do without you and your awesome fellowship of avid iphone readers.