- P series - also high-end, but also super slim, compact
- G series - mid-range mass market devices
- Y series - most affordable, entry level devices
Huawei: “In three years we want the Huawei brand to be the industry's top brand”
2. DIYguy (Posts: 190; Member since: 27 Feb 2011)
Hope it works out... Competition is allways good!
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Wish them best of luck. They are going a great job being a chinese company.
7. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
what the hell does that supposed to mean? lol
4. Bluedroid (Posts: 57; Member since: 12 Sep 2011)
Worthless chinese brand and a worthless name "huawei"...A rogue nation like china and it's electronic junk should be banned.
8. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
You effin' racist, I bet everything you have right now are all Chinese made..
5. dr.cyber (Posts: 14; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
bluedroid think before you say something stupid!!!
11. jbreault (Posts: 25; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)
yes ever thing is made over their so why not a huawei phone for china
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Its completely possible. HTC went from "carrier brand" to "major android brand" with just a few hits in a row. Samsung went from complete crap to the biggest brand other than apple on the back of 2 fantastic phones. There is no reason Hauwei cant do the same.
9. dr.cyber (Posts: 14; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
'remixfa' you got a like from me(Samsung went from complete crap to the biggest brand) hhhhhhh
10. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
You forgot to mention Samsung is still crap on everything but their Galaxy S processors ;)