Here's a look at the refreshed Dialer for Android 4.4.3
1. Ninetysix (Posts: 2041; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Truely marvelous. This is why Android rules. Just look at that georgeous font and shadows. Those numbers look so clear and crisp. Truely original and not copied from anyone.
19. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
That was so funny
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Your avatar could be a perfect new Apple logo!
Apple shape could represent Apple as a company.
Troll face could represent Apple patent wars.
Rainbow colours could represent Tim Cook.
13. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1705; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Haha must have struck a nerve because he changed it
15. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Quickly after my comment Ninetysix changed his avatar - probably he no more likes it! :D Ninetysix if you like your previous avatar you can keep it I promise that I will not laugh at you it is your choice. I PROMISE! :)
6. ama3654 (Posts: 295; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Your sarcasm is futile, the truth about Apple stealing is out in the open now, iSh33ps can't handle it they troll android articles now lol...watch how Apple will stealthily include this dialer in iOS 8 beta updates overtime.
7. Ninetysix (Posts: 2041; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Yeah..LOL. iPhone users will get the new kitkat features faster than Android OEMs. Maybe it'll help kitkat get out of the single digit market share :)
14. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1705; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
With Android on over 20x more phones than Apple I would hope so otherwise Apple is slackin hardcore. You iDrones forget it's up to the OEMs to push the latest update, not Google
17. ama3654 (Posts: 295; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
If all Android are Nexus devices, that'll be 95% adoption of Kit kat, in Android world we have options and users are able to choose whichever OEM they prefer according to their needs, OEM and networks can be slow in updates but NOT Google. Google engineers worked really hard for all those features for Android and for Apple to come and steal them just like that is not fair. The only thing Apple does since day one is steal others ideas, manipulate a bit and bupitty baboodoo ba it becomes their invention and patented.
20. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
What's more epic is and lmfao, that it took 4 flipping years for Apple to use half of Androids features on IOs8
Wth. 4 years, and your complaining about Kk....
32. iushnt (Posts: 1116; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
If u still count number of KitKat phones and ios7.1.1 phone, KitKat would still out number them :)
38. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 755; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Its easy to copy when you have competitors like Google, Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG etc.. Each one making Android user experience better.. Apple has so many options to steal from...
8. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
That's erny from sesame street
I love grover
29. Droidrapist (Posts: 186; Member since: 28 May 2014)
Apple invented dialers so they copied it from them. Also I invented speed dial. Obviously android stealing my idea!!! LOL
31. iushnt (Posts: 1116; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
Even though u may have tried to use scarsacm, I give u +1for saying truth :)
42. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Clear and crisp is reserved for phones that have a DPI beyond apples retina lameness.
So yeah, new it looks like.
43. engineer-1701d (Posts: 2579; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
but I have sprint and theyonly use their dialers i have gs3 with stock kitkat 4.4.2
22. Sniggly (Posts: 7296; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
You forget that we're coming due for an Android 5.0. And Google I/O is later this month. ;)
27. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3683; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Yeah I'm awaiting for it too. Waiting for ART to replace Dalvik, and shut fools up. :-)
26. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3683; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Old problem of chimps, just spew sh!t.
30. Droidrapist (Posts: 186; Member since: 28 May 2014)
But how?? I give BJ's to the droid bot every day! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!
36. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3683; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Oh thats understandable, no girl gives a damn to morons like you, so you have to compromise with a toy. Ok dude you have my sympathy. ;(
12. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Just what we need, more flat, lifeless Metro.
46. nexusdude (Posts: 151; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
Flat is sexy, at least in the design world...
16. sip1995 (Posts: 1417; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
That's flater than the previous one......Windows Phone rules.
21. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
I like Wp8.1, though I hate Wp.
35. shuaibhere (Posts: 1962; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Well wp dailer isn't as flat as this...
And to remind you google is pushing flat UI before wp...but they did slowly...step by step...
18. dorianb (Posts: 559; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
The new favorites/speed dial list in grid mode is visually appealing. I'm sure it'll help some out. I personally just never set favorite contacts
28. allawi (Posts: 19; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
I am from Minnesota in picture 3 however I don't have the Phone.
40. Penny (Posts: 1553; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
I'm glad they're at least not afraid to make drastic changes in an attempt to make improvements. I think it's still not the most user-friendly operating system, but it gets a little bit better with each iteration. Make the UI simple and consistent Android team, you have to do it.
47. DoctorMythos (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
I love the current phone app, having the little phone circle that you drag to answer, ignore, or text is beautiful. I don't care if they change all the other stuff but I want that feature to stay.
48. shaughtgun (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)
I really hope they were looking up the Surly Tap Room to enjoy some of "The Darkness". ;)
If you're a beer snob from MN you'll know what I mean.