Hackers use Siri with mind control (may be bogus)
1. protozeloz (Posts: 5379; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Cool! If it's true then these guys need a new job pronto! And we need that in the form of a bt headset or something
2. Whateverman (Posts: 3231; Member since: 17 May 2009)
That is some darn good hackin'! I would buy an iPhone just to do that.
8. remixfa (Posts: 14080; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
gotta say, thats pretty cool.. lol. If they can find a way to fit that into a case like they do with the extra battery (and find a way to not have electrodes all over your head), they would sell a crap ton.
4. clevername (Posts: 1431; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
I wonder if they came up with the tech it used that novelty headset for PC that did the same. I remember watching a review of the headset on G4's AOTS when cod world at war was still popular.
7. xiobnb (Posts: 74; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
google or window hurry up and hire these guys!!!! dont let apple hire them and then sue the heck out of anyone that will have this concept !!! you know.. since the patent system is already broken ...you can patent a gesture and thats like retarded !
9. nanozander (Posts: 72; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Now lets see if apple will hire these geniuses or get their own enginers to coppy that idea and claim it as their own..
11. Azure01 (Posts: 126; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Lol that you considered anything else besides the latter.
15. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
[iPhone 4 owner here] you bet Apple will steal the idea and say "This changes everything, again. Now you can think about it, and Siri will do it for you. This is the best iPhone ever...."
12. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
" Let's face facts here, using your hands to control your smartphone was for suckers, so we got ourselves some voice commands. Well, it turns out voice commands are for suckers too, "Jajjaja
14. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5926; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Apples new business model - crowd-source new product ideas....
18. Sniggly (Posts: 7180; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I knew the second that I saw this title it was fake. You will never mind control your iPhone. Your iPhone will control you.
AND JUST SO THERE IS NO CONFUSION, disclaimer time:
THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THIS COMMENT WAS A JOKE.
*glares at anyone who dares take me seriously*
19. biophone (Posts: 1896; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I don't see an update in the article anywhere just in the title. sigh
21. protozeloz (Posts: 5379; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
at the bottom with the video
I had my doubts on that one
20. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Apple has already mind control in their products.
Look at the fans and marketing practices
23. remixfa (Posts: 14080; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
you know, you try to take something at face value for once and u get slapped for it. And you guys wonder why i always think there is more going on than what is presented to us.. lol